(Sec 2-2) Walkdown (Alt Route: Sasha)

Zill's POV

All their eyes are on me. Their stares feel like they are piercing into my very soul. I hold all the cards now. I heard their voices but they sounded like nothing more but white noise to me when compared to the pounding in my head. I stared back at my tablet. It's all on me again. It's all my choice. My choice... Who should I choose...? The world seemed to blur as I felt my body tremble. My throat burned as I kept swallowing down the bile that kept building up. I... I don't want to keep playing this game anymore... But can I really let everyone else die because of that selfish wish. But should I let Addison die? He... He wasn't even supposed to be here. Is it really okay for me to sacrifice him just to...? I gritted my teeth and let out an exasperated breath. I'm just making excuses. Sorry Addison but... I... I can't let everyone else die because I just want to escape. Even if it saves you... It's not worth it. But now, a new question. I felt my body tremble as I looked between two images. Sahara... A girl I knew from school. Someone who was once a bit of a sassy and happy girl who lost her heart after her brother died. Next to her was Veng- Sasha. A boy covered in so many lies... So many mysteries. A manipulative asshole who used not only Sahara but even Rusty to get what he wanted but... He was still a boy. He may be a bit older than me but He was just a boy who was afraid. Afraid to die... Afraid to be betrayed and despite everything... He's even willing to sacrifice his life now to save the same girl he manipulated. It shouldn't be this difficult to vote for him and yet... Even with all of the shit he put me- Put everyone through... He should live... Not just because he is a boy... But because of his usefulness. His hacking abilities. He got us to the exit. We could've been long gone if it was not for that damn cave in! I shook my head. But Sahara... She has to live... For her friends, her family. Her brother may be gone but what about her parents? Damian? Sasha doesn't even seem to have any real family... Any real friends... And yet... He almost got us out of here- No! No, even if I did save him now, he would just backstab us later. He wants to die if it saves Sahara. If I let her ide, there's no way he'd work with us afterward... But if he did... What if... I stared at yet another image... Damian... No one said they'd vote for him. What if... The votes were even? What if I put a vote for Damian? Then I wouldn't have to choose. I might even be able to save both Sahara and Sasha! Like that Second Trial! But then... Did everyone else actually vote for who they said they'd actually vote for? Should I take that risk?

...

No... It's not like I don't trust everyone else. It's more like... That Second Trial... I think it said that no one would die if it was a tie if it was only for that case. I bit my lip... So I'm back to two choices: Sahara... Sasha... I let out one final gulp... And entered my vote.

...

...

...

Voting Results being processed...

Voting Results

Damian: 0 Votes

Sahara: 4 Votes

Sasha: 3 Votes

Addison: 2 Votes

The room was dead quiet as they stared at the results... All but one person...

Sahara:... Thank you... Zill...

I ground my teeth and clenched my fist. I felt bile begin to fill my throat as my eyes welled up.

Sasha: WHY?! Why would you do that Zill?! Why didn't you choose me?! I'll make you pay!

Damian: Sahara...

Vinny/Simon: Sahara too... Sahara is also going to... Oh god no.../ She'll die too... Sorry Vinny... Another one of your friends is going to die.