(Sec 2-2) The Ultimate Decision (Voting Addison) (Alt Ending)

Zill's POV (*Context- If you see two names like: Vinny/Simon and you see them saying something like This/That. That means Vinny is saying This as Simon is saying That. It usually depends on who is alive at any time. Descriptions will also be like this.)

All their eyes are on me. Their stares feel like they are piercing into my very soul. I hold all the cards now. I heard their voices but they sounded like nothing more but white noise to me when compared to the pounding in my head. I stared back at my tablet. It's all on me again. It's all my choice. My choice... Who should I choose...? The world seemed to blur as I felt my body tremble. My throat burned as I kept swallowing down the bile that kept building up. I... I don't want to keep playing this game anymore... But can I really let everyone else die because of that selfish wish. But should I let Addison die? He... He wasn't even supposed to be here. Is it really okay for me to sacrifice him just to... to what...? What's even the point anymore... I'm... tired... So tired... Tired of it all... Tired of the betraying, the fighting through this bullshit, the losing of my friends! I'm just so... Tired. I let out a long... exasperated breath and put in my vote.

Voting Results being processed...

Voting Results

Damian: 0 Votes

Sahara: 3 Votes

Sasha: 3 Votes

Addison: 3 Votes

The room was dead quiet as they stared at the results... Everyone's faces were as pale as ghosts. When my hand began to tremble, I gripped it with the other.

Addison: Thank you... Zill...

Mackenzie's body trembled as she shook her head.

Mackenzie: N-No way! Zill... You betrayed us!

When everyone's eyes locked onto me, I gritted my teeth and stared at the floor. I can't face them now.

Rusty: Ah... Hahaha... You can't be fucking serious... Zill of all people.

Vinny/Simon: W-What the hell, Zill...?! Aren't we allies...?! Friends...?! / Is this your answer Zillion Martinez?! Some hero you are!!

I peaked my head upward toward Damian. His face was pale as he faced away from me. His fist was clenched as tears fell down his face. Seeing that made my heart ache.

Sasha: This is... reality, everyone! The strong will tell you... "I'm your ally"... "Don't be afraid, trust me"... And in the end, they'll betray you!! At the convenience and whims of the strong...! The weak will die!! Well? Learned a little something about how uneasy a weakling always feels...? This is not just Zill's fault! All you all had to do was vote for me! VOTE FOR ME!! I... I was always going to die!

Sahara fell to her knees and began bawling.

Sahara: Q-Quintin! E-Everyone! I'm so sorry!!

You aren't supposed to be the one to apologize, Sahara. I should be the one to apologize. I wanted to say those words but... I couldn't. My body felt heavy as my heart felt empty.

I'm sorry... everyone. I'm so sorry... I've gotten tired... I don't want to die... I just want to go home... I don't want... to play this Death Game anymore... There are people I have to get back to... My aunt... My girlfriend... I had to go back... Even if it costs all your lives... So... Goodbye... I couldn't turn up to face them as they each died one-by-one. Tia tearfully executed each and everyone of our allies... From Damian to Mackenzie... To Sahara and Sasha... Even Rusty and Vinny/Simon.... My legs from beneath me gave out as tears began to fall down my face. My arms fell to my side, loosely. I felt like vomiting as I gagged but nothing came out. My body began to temple as a sea of blood began to pool around my legs... Suddenly, someone pulled me into a tight hug.

Addison: Z-Zill... Please... Don't cry...

It was Addison. I felt something wet fall down my back.

Addison: From now on... I'll always be with you... When we get home... I'll make you a delicious meal... I'll always go and see you in the morning when we walk to school. In fact, we should go on walks together and bathe in the morning sun. Let's live on happily for everyone's sake... It's okay... I'll bear this burden, Zill... You did nothing wrong, Zill... You did nothing wrong... You did nothing wrong...

Z̵̙̩͚͑̈͂ï̴͚̞̯̈̾̏ḷ̵͚͔̓͂̿l̸̳͔̗̓͌͘.̸͚̝̹͊̈́͠.̸̝̹̰͛͊͝.̸̛̯̥̜̌͘ ̸̢̨̥̈͐̓¥̶̘̼̠́̔͛ð̶̡̪͍̑͛͝µ̴̗̬̘̓͆͝ ̴̨̝̺̐̐͌Ð̵͖̹̺̎̍͘ï̸̡̼͎̇͆͝Ð̸̭̼̰̾̉͆ ̷̲̩̙͝͝͝ñ̷̠̥̣̑̈́̕ð̴̰̤̙̄͑͘†̴̰̞͚̊̿̈h̶͉͉̖̃̇͝ï̶̡̨̪̈̄̓ñ̸̻̝̳͊̀̿g̴͈̰̠̓̈̇ ̸̗̫̃́̚ͅw̶̧̹͍̎̆́r̷͈̽͘͜͝ͅð̷̺͙͍͐̃͊ñ̵̜͍̪̒͆͗g̶͈͊̓͜͠ͅ.̴͉̭͈̿̌̆.̸̘̗̞͌̿͘.̷̟̪̤̀̿̋ Those words... Even if they were a lie... They gave me the strength to stand up again and leave this place with Addison... Everything else after that was a blur... All I remember is walking up some stairs... And the blessed morning sun...

Ending 3: "Massacre"