(Sec 2-1) The Impression Room Part 3/The Final Push (Alt Route)

Damian's POV

Rio: ...I'll explain it for ya. First up, you bastards reasoned right! It was the real a Vinny who broke Gustav Hedda's monitor. Seems Damian and Addison witnessed it. Day broke, and the real Vinny went with Zill into the Room of Lies. Sensing danger, Zill grabbed the real Vinny's hand, but unfortunately, Vinny got caught. And the one who came out was the fake Vinny. After that, it was the fake waltzing around... But there were two problems. First was that the memory updates hadn't caught up. Since the real Vinny came to the Room of Lies less than a day after breaking the Gustav monitor... The memory of him smashing it never got put in! Second was that her last personality update was 2 years and 11 months ago, before the Death Game started. Seems like his personality changed a fair bit from the shock of his brother in that state! Ah well... Not much you can do about that stuff.

Simon growled and roared.

Simon: Where's the real Vinny...?!

Rio laughed.

Rio: Ohho! Who can say? Try the Room of Lies?

Simon bared his teeth.

Simon: If you did anything to him... I'll kill you...!!

Rio: Aww... Already only concerned for the real one?

Suddenly, Rio's eyes grew dark.

Rio: Makes me feel bad for the fake Vinny here.

Vinny's eyes widened. All color drained from his face as he gulped. All of us turned to face him. He was sweating bullets.

Rusty: W-Well... You solved it, right?! Hurry up and push the fucker down...!!!

Addison stuttered.

Addison: T-That...

Vinny raised his hands up defensively.

Vinny: W... Wait!! Wait a sec!! I'm... alive too...!! I don't... wanna die...

Venganza cringed.

Venganza: It... doesn't feel good. Why... Why is he able to cry, too...? He... He really is alive. Maybe not real but...

Venganza bit into his let until it bled. He shook is head and shut his eyes tight.

Venganza: Ugh, whatever! Ju- Just push him off!

All color drained from Zill's face.

Zill: Is this... part of some sort of emotional program...?

Rio: Ahahaha! You got it!

Sahara's jaw dropped.

Sahara: Awful... this is awful!! This is just too cruel! If he can feel things... Like happiness and sadness... If he can understand and convey feelings. He's no different from the real Vinny!! He's not a fake at all! He's just another Vinny! He's alive!

Rio: Oh? If you think so... Just sacrifice Mackenzie.

Time seemed to freeze at the moment. I stared at the frozen and fearful Vinny. He trembled and raised his hand defensively.

Rusty: The fuck you waiting for?! Make it quick! That Vinny... He's just... He's just a doll, you hear me?! A doll! He can't be more important than the lives of real people like us!!

I shook. Sweat began beading down my face. I stared at him. My heart is pounding in my chest. What now...?! What do I do?!

Vinny: Dame! S-Stop it...!!! I... I thought you were my friend...!

I clenched my fist and closed my eyes tight. My breathing hastened. I took a deep breath... and slowly approached Vinny. He took a step back.

Vinny: D-Don't you dare!