(Sec 2-1) Consumed by Hell (GAME OVER)

Zill's POV (*Context- Zill failed to ignore his hallucinations and was consumed by them)

My mind ached as darkness consumed me. I looked around and tried to call out but my mouth made no noise. Suddenly, the floor was strained with red blood. What the hell is going on? Suddenly, a knife came into view. The knife Jill killed herself with. But... It was in my hand. Why was it in my hand?! Then I saw him... Jack... Those wrigglers pierced his body and he was tangled in them like a mouse that's strangled by a snake. I tried to force my body to look away but I couldn't move. I couldn't close my eyes either. Just let me go already! At least in my dreams! This can't be real. Jack was... Jack is already dead! Why am I forced to see him over and over again! Why do I have to deal with this everyday and every night! If you're going to do this to me... Let me save him... Let me save Jack...!! I raised the knife in the air. Or more accurately, my hand raised the knife. What am I doing?! My foot moved forward. One step... Two steps... Three... I was like a puppet on strings. I couldn't control my movements! Stop! STOP IT!! My mind screamed over and over again but my body wouldn't stop. My hand groped his head and forced him to face me. Jack stared at me with wide eyes.

Jack: Augh?! Zi-

Then my hand rammed the knife into his left eye. He didn't even have the chance to scream. He was dead again... Killed by me...

???: Again...

Suddenly, my left eye went dark and a splitting headache overtook me. My legs suddenly gave way from beneath me as all my strength disappeared. Replaced with a stabbing sensation all over my body. I writhed in agony. My body shuddered and twitched as the world around me began to fade.

Zill: Hrk... Gah-ah... AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGHH!!

???: Well, Zill...? This is my pain.

I looked up and saw that a blood soaked Jack, grinning wider than I thought even possible.

Zill: Th-That's wrong! I didn't mean... I didn't want-

Jack: What's wrong about it? What didn't you want? Does it matter? You killed me.

Those words pierced my heart and hurt more than the pain I was already in.

Zill: I- I killed Jack.

I muttered those words to myself over and over again.

Zill: I killed Jack. I killed Jack. IkilledJack. IkilledJack. IKILLEDJACK!

IKILLEDJACK!IKILLEDJACK!IKILLEDJACK!Ì̵̞͘Ķ̵͒Ì̵̌ͅL̸͔̋L̶̺̂È̶͓͝Ð̵̣̐J̷̪̀Ä̸͙̎Ḉ̵̡K̵͇͗!̷͉̽Ì̵̡̢̛̼̮͎̘̺͓͓̈́͆̇͛̐̔̅̑̕͜K̵̡̺̬̰͙̜̥̠̘͓̈̉͌̆̐̂͑̽̕͝Ì̴̛̛͈̯̪̻͙̩͍͋̏̃̂͗́͛̈͜͜ͅĻ̷̧̤̘̬͎̲̭̣̱̋̀́̊̎̓̄̓̽͘Ļ̵̛̪͇̦̩̱̝̺̬̣̔͗̌̋͒͛̈́͒̚È̸̡͍͎̠̮̮̖̤̩̗͂͂̒̎͋͆̊̒͘͝Ð̸̭̠̗͍̪̭͈̺͇̀̊̉̌̓̍̄̇͌͘͜J̷̣͙̙̩̲͎̫̞͎̼̅͑̀̓̄́̈́̀͋̒Ä̷̡̡̨̨̤̝͉͚͍̿̓̔̓̀̆́͌͛̚͜Ç̵̡̟̮̬̟͎̥͈̖̻̂̅͛̾͋̋̈́̕̚͘K̶̡͙̝̼͈̺̮͈͈̪͐̇͑̽̈́̔͑̚͝͝!̶̨̖͉̳̜̟̞͍̣̌̽̀͌͊͊̑̋͘̕ͅÌ̷̧͔̲̦̣̰̺̳̬̺͇͙̯̐͊̌͊̆́͋̒́̾̅͌̊͝K̸̢̟̤̮̹̩͚͇̠͔̹̦̭͔̾̊͆̊̆̍̈́̓͂̈͋͛̓Ì̴̧̦͓̭̪̭̥̳͎̥͔̮̂́̀̎̇͆͌́́̂͊̀̓͝ͅḺ̵̡̧̟̞̪̯̼͙͚͍͖̪̥͂͂̅̽̏̃̾̅͊̓̋̆́͝L̸̞̝͈̜̜̫̭̘̞̰̟̟̑̈́̉̍͆̐̍́̀̓͋̋͛̕ͅĘ̶̫͎̱̭̥̮͙͖̞̦̪̀͑̓̈̎̈́́̇͆͐͑̀͘̚͜Ð̶̨̳̹̪̤̗̼̰̘͖͇͍͙̪͐̎̆̋̏̉͒͊̌̌̎̚͝J̴̡̮̼͚͎̪̜͚͙̬͙̝͓̪́͛͗̀͑͆̿͆̉̈́̋͆̍͝Ǟ̸̛̰̬͇̠̥͕͕̻̼̝̗̭̤̠͒̒̓̎́̄̉́͐͘͝Ç̶̠͖̰͚̩̖̫̮͚̗͍͈͕͂́̔̾̀̐́̐̎̌́͒͘K̵̠̹͙̦̥̭̥͓̩̣̱̼̀̈́͗͑̃̍̔̓̒͑͊̌̓͜͝!̴̨̳̥̪͚͈̹̘̪̝̙̰̲͆͆̉͐̋̋͊̒͌̀̓̊̚

...

...

...

No One's POV

Damian and Mackenzie was the first one's to find ZIll after they heard his bloodcurling scream. They saw him writhing on the floor, thrashing around like a wild animal.

Zill: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Mackenzie: Z-ZIll snap out of it.

Mackenzie was shaking him but his eyes just stared past her.

Zill: Ahhahahaha... Ahhahaha... I killed him... I killed Jack...

Damian frowned and placed a hand on Mackenzie's shoulder.

Damian: It's too late... He's... He's already...

...

...

...

GAME OVER