(Sec 2-1) Is This How to Heal a Heart? GAME OVER

Zill's POV

I slowly made my way to the office, slightly disoriented. I itched at my collar. Ugh... it feels gross. I sighed as I entered the office... then froze.... I saw something in the glass... Jack...I felt my eyes widen as my tail wrapped around me. The world began to swirl.

Zill:... No... Not again...

I couldn't move... couldn't scream. I stopped breathing for a moment. Then pain shot through my head.

Zill: Urgh...!

What... What was that... Calm down... I have... to calm down.... How... How long can I suffer...? How long will I... have to deal with this. I slowly began to approach the glass, but the hallucination doesn't go away... In fact... It's clearer. I felt my guard drop. As I stared at it closer.

Zill: Huh...? What is...? Jack..?

I waved my hand in the reflection's face, but got no reaction. What's going on. I pressed a hand against the glass... and it opened.

Zill: Jack?!

I saw him more clearly this time... In fact... He's right there!

???: What are you doing?!

My head jolted to the direction of the scream. It was Tia, who had a fearful look on her face.

Tia: Don't go opening doors without asking, please! If you need something, please just let me know! And don't go searching around on your own...

I looked back at Jack... and back at her.

Zill: What... What in the hell this?! What's going on?!

She cowered and whimpered.

Tia: What's in there... is a doll.

I paused for a moment.

Zill: A doll...? Like you...?

She just stood there and stared at me for a moment.

Tia: You must have seen them before as well. A doll of Miss Gaboni, a doll of yourself...

I felt my eyes widen at that. Those dolls from before.

Tia: Do you remember now...?

I sighed.

Zill: Of course... but... What are they for...? Who made them...?

Tia: I can tell you that it was not me... I just keep custody of them. As for their purpose... They are... one of the experiments done by our organization. I cannot say anything more than that...

I turned back to the doll. The longer I look at him... the more I think it's gonna move... It's like... He's really there.

Tia: If it pleases you... do you want to borrow it...?

I turned to her with shock.

Zill: What?! Don't be ridiculous! What kinda person would want something like this?!

Tia: One of the purposes these dolls were made for... is as mental relief. A precious person you can no longer meet... You can talk to them, or have them beside you...

Zill: A doll...

I let my thoughts consume me for a moment. Before I got back to reality.

Zill: No way! I don't need a doll like this!

Tia: But you're distressed, aren't you?

I paused at those words. Then I was possessed with fear. She began to smile.