(Sec 1-1) Discuss and Execute GAME OVER

Zill's POV

Meisterin: You found the gun in this room earlier, right? And you should've also found dummy bullets in a different room. You've got some live bullets and some dummies. That's a total of 9 bullets you can load into this revolver. You gotta fire all 9 bullets into everyone - living and doll - in any order you can load into this revolver. You gotta fire all 9 bullets into everyone - living and doll - in any order you like. Also, the bullets are fired in clockwise order... but once you load 'em, the barrel'll spin and stop! Which means the starting bullet is a mystery! If you fire all the bullets and all the creatures survive, you win! I call it Russian Roulette! ...'Cause that's just basically what it is.

Rusty: Russian Roulette?!

I felt my heart beat pulse in my ears. I took another deep breath to calm down.

Zill: So, I just have to put the bullets into the gun and shoot, right?

Meisterin: Yep! Also, you are not allowed to fire at a doll you already fired at nor are you allowed to leave those seats. If any of you break those rules... your lives will be forfeit.

The air in the room suddenly got tense. I can't fail them. I felt my tail wrap around me.

Meisterin: Alright! Then let's begin! First, load up the gun how you like it!

I put the bullets in this order: real, fake, fake, real, fake, fake, real, fake, fake.

Meisterin: Alright, lock in the barrel! And let the barrel spin!

I did as she said. The atmosphe-

Meisterin: Shaka-shaka-shaka-shaka...

Jill: Is it really necessary for you to do that?

Meisterin: Nope!

Jack: Reminds me of how Damian used to be.

Damian cringed.

Damian: Was I... really that bad?

Jack: YOU'RE MUCH BETTER NOW!

Jack... you just jumped around his question. I readied myself.

Zill: Everyone ready?

They all gave me various looks. Some gave nods. Others simply stared. I took a deep breath and aimed at a doll.

*Click*

The doll was unharmed.

Jack: Zill... please don't waste all the dummy bullets on the dolls.

Zill: Don't worry. I got this.

I took aim at another doll.

*Click*

Rusty: ZILL!

Rusty's face twisted with rage.

Zill: Don't worry, We should still have enough.

He sighed. I took aim at yet another doll.

*BANG*

The doll's head flew off.

Damian: W-woah.

Everyone flinched. I took aim at Rusty. He was sweating bullets.

*Click*

Rusty: Phew... Now I'll be okay.

Rusty survived.

He sighed and relaxed. I then took aim toward Jill. I want her to trust me. She looked eerily calm.

*Click*

Jill:... Good job, Zill.

Jill survived.

She relaxed. I took aim at another doll.

*BANG*

The doll's head flew off.

Alright... I'll save Damian next. I also want him to trust me. I aimed at Damian. He tried to stay still but his eyes gave it away... he was nervous.

*Click*

Damian: Whew.... I was nervous there for a sec.

Damian survived.

He looked thankful. Now you Jack. I aimed toward Jack... He looked back toward me with a slightly worried smile.

Jack: Looks like... you're sav-

*BANG*

I froze. Was that just a... gunshot? I blinked and looked toward Jack... There was blood running down his face. His head fell. My heart dropped.

Rusty: W-WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!

Jill: JACK?!

Damian: JACK! ARE YOU OKAY?!

Meisterin: oh... ohh... ohhh! Looks like you failed there Zillion!

Zill: I... failed...? That's impossible! That bullet! It should have been a-

Meisterin: Dummy? Yeah no... Just because the bullet was blue doesn't mean it was a dummy.

Zill: THE FUCK?! THAT'S BULLSHIT!

Rusty: Whatever... I mean Jack has his curse so he should be fine, right?

I looked toward Rusty and sighed... that's right Jack has his-

Damian: I... don't think that's the case.

I heard the crack in Damian's voice. I looked at where Jack was. Jill was shaking Jack's body.

Jill: Jack?! JACK!

I heard the heart break in her voice. I saw her tears fall down her face... I smelt the blood of my best friend in the air.

Zill: No.... no...

The reality of the situation hit me. I got closer to... Jack. I grabbed him by his shoulder.

Zill: J-man... Jack... Stop messing with us... this is just too cruel...

Please respond...

Zill: Jack...

I felt tears begin to fall down my face... His eyes... were soulless... Like whatever life had been there has faded away.

Damian: Zill... If... you, Jill, and I can't use magic... Do you think Jack's Curse is gone too?

Meisterin: Of course! I mean... it wouldn't be fair to hold a death game where one of the participants can't die, would it?

No... I... I killed... no... NO! I look at the Meisterin with rage, my eyes turning into a bright green!

Zill: YOU! YOU TRICKED ME!

Meisterin: I didn't do anything... Jack's death is all on you, you friend-killer. Oh well, 3 out of 4 ain't so bad! Let's give Zill a hand!

I noticed a woman's right hand fall from the ceiling but I didn't care. My body moved on its own. I tore the upper half of the un-shot doll from it's chair.

Zill: GAH!

I threw it at her. She ran as glass flew everywhere.

Rusty: A WINDOW?! THAT WAS A WINDOW?! WE... WE HAVE TO GO AFTER HER!

Rusty tried moving one of the nearby chairs. When it wouldn't budge, he ran out the room.

Rusty: I'll find something to climb with!

I fell to my knees.

Zill: Aaaaa... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Reality hit me like a bus...

Zill: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I was filled with rage and anguish... Tears fell from my face, blurring my vision... I killed Jack.... My best friend... He's gone... because of me...

GAME OVER