47-48

The initial development of Ivy Star was completed not long after but this 'not long after' was still half a month. Compared to the normal construction speed of the other races, the combination of the Zerg technology with other technology meant the efficiency was really good.

The Popolts heard the Zerg were building a planet and sent a team to help. After the Popolts did so, the other neighbours around Tuser also came and provided resources or help.

It didn't matter if the Zerg needed their help or not. Their race was no longer being attacked by the star pirates thanks to the Zerg's protection. Now it was time for them to act as allies, to show they remembered this kindness.

Gu Huai told the chief of staff that they should learn from the technology of other races. For example, he felt that a robot was very useful. The technical staff on the Zerg side received the instructions and quickly disassembled a group of smart robots that Gu Huai had collected from the Star Alliance. After a week, the manufacturing method was also analyzed.

On the level of technology, there was still a gap between the Zerg and some technologically advanced races. The strong fighting power of the Zerg was inseparable from the various technologies and racial capabilities. Since their technology would continue to grow and evolve, the Zerg hadn't paid much attention to technological development until now.

Since all aspects of Ivy Star's construction was still in its infancy, the Zerg applied some of the technology they learned from other races to the construction of the planet. The emergency brought about by the Grey Tower came to an end. During the construction of Ivy Star, Gu Huai finally had time to do what he couldn't before.

Once Capalia came to see him, Gu Huai had Alves leave for a while. Alves didn't immediately leave when Gu Huai made this request. He pursed his mouth and stared silently at Gu Huai for a while. The big cat was so obvious that Gu Huai spoke slowly before receiving Alves' response. "I have something to say to Capalia alone. It should be quick."

Although Alves still looked cold, he stared at Gu Huai for a few seconds before finally obeying Gu Huai's wish to leave. Capalia frowned because she observed from the outset that Alves didn't obey Gu Huai's request.

Gu Huai saw this result and couldn't help scratching his cheek, giving a slightly helpless sigh.

There was a delicate conflict between Alves and the other three army leaders. Gu Huai had previously discovered this and just as he was preparing to mediate, the Grey Tower acted. Thus, it was delayed until now.

As for why he only found Capalia to mediate, it was because Gu Huai felt that Capalia's vigilance toward Alves was the most prominent. She always frowned coldly at Alves. However, among the three army leaders, Capalia was the one most easily persuaded by Gu Huai.

He just needed to convince one of the three army leaders and the other two would slowly follow.

"Alves is like you and won't hurt me. You, Simodo and Aiyi don't need to be wary of him." Gu Huai sat down on the sofa and started to talk to Capalia.

The female Zerg in front of him stood still. Gu Huai patted the seat next to him to signal for her to sit down. Capalia's face was good but she soon obediently sat where Gu Huai indicated.

"Alves is dangerous to you. He can go out of control at any time and hurt you." Capalia frowned even more. "He doesn't listen to you enough."

Whether it was the terms of address or the attitude, Capalia felt Alves' lack of surrender to Gu Huai. However, as the person in direct contact with Alves, Gu Huai felt differently from the other three army leaders.

"You don't have to worry about him going out of control. Alves has been in a stable state for a while. You should've seen that as well." Gu Huai patiently convinced the other person in a  gentle tone. His facial features were very soft and he didn't show a strong performance.