Chapter 4

Speaking of the Zerg turmoil caused by the unconscious Gu Huai, this matter started more than a dozen hours ago.

The spiritual link was Gu Huai's innate ability as king of the Zerg. The role of this ability was to build spiritual links and Gu Huai could convey his consciousness to any Zerg.

It could be a single, purposeful communication or group communication that was large enough to cover the entire race. There was no distance limit.

As long as Gu Huai wanted it, the Zerg would receive his spiritual link no matter how far away.

Gu Huai's planet was a very remote, abandoned planet. There were no intelligent creatures on the planet except for him and the dozens of Tak Zerg in the cave. These Tak Zerg were the only ones who knew he broke out of the eggshell and was born.

Then when he fell half a day ago, Gu Huai instinctively built a spiritual link because of the pain stimulation.

This spiritual link was also the group type.

If he compared the Zerg to a group cat, Gu Huai's spiritual link was tantamount to @ all the members in the group.

The consequences were predictable.

Throughout the universe, all races at war with the Zerg forces should have the same feeling.

"F*k, did these Zerg eat medicine that made them explode?!"

The low-grade Zerg in the Zerg army suddenly entered a collective rage, their fighting force soaring so much that the soldiers of other races were caught off guard.

These low-grade Zerg stared at them like they had done something heinous and unforgivable.

In addition, The Zerg troops vented their anger and fought with them for less than a minute before acting like they were air. The Zerg turned and quickly retreated from the battlefield, so quickly that no one would catch up.

This confused the various ethnic forces who had been ready to abandon the occupation of the new resource star.

All the resources stars in the interstellar world that didn't have their data registered were ownerless territory. The race that first found and occupied this planet could obtain ownership of this resource star.

It was also simple if multiple forces found it at the same time. They could either discuss sharing or fight directly. The party that withdrew first was regarded as voluntarily giving up possession of the planet.

The current situation was that the Zerg troops were fighting them very well. The Zerg suppressed them in military force, only to pat their ass and turn away, directly giving them the resource star.

Was there such a good thing in this interstellar world?

The Zerg race's actions caused shock among the ethnic forces as well as a lingering fear of the collective rampage of the Zerg. They felt the situation was somewhat unusual but didn't want to touch the Zerg at this time.

Gu Huai's spiritual link might be very short but it was enough to declare his existence to the entire Zerg race.

The higher grade Zerg with normal intelligence still had the ability to think, while the low-grade Zerg lacked intelligence and responded more directly. They instinctively started to search for it.

Where...

The universe was so vast that the short spiritual link didn't allow these Zerg to determine their king's location.

However, their king called them and they had to find him.

Gu Huai, the man living on the remote planet, knew nothing about what he caused. He spent two days on this planet after his initial transmigration.