Chapter 24

Look up a bit.

The military uniform, the silver hair, the cold face and the swaying silver-grey tail, this was truly the leader of the First Zerg Army.

Then look down a bit.

Soft black hair, round black pupils, skin a normal white and a warm body temperature. This was indeed a human.

A human!

Looking at the other person being guarded by Alves, Shen Mu and Hammer had question marks. They at least realized that the young human in front of them wasn't the captive they thought he was, but—

It was the silver-haired Zerg's...

L-Lover?

Hammer really admired himself. Why was it that in this life and death moment, he couldn't help filling his brain with the deep live between a Zerg and a human? Thinking of the relationship between humans and Zerg, Hammer even thought of Romeo and Juliet. No, it didn't seem to be a sadomasochism relationship.

As a top student who attended the Federation's Military Academy and had outstanding results, Hammer knew a lot about the Zerg, including the taboo of Alves' eye mask. It was something that could never be touched.

Alves was very militant and fighting seemed to be a very pleasant thing for him. The usually expressionless silver-haired Zerg would occasionally flash a mocking smile in battle. His lips were tightly closed, his tall and straight figure seemed cold and oppressive and the silver-grey tail would swing impatiently from time to time. He was like a dangerous wild animal in a hunting state.

In addition, Alves usually wouldn't use all his strength in order to make the fighting continue a bit longer. Then once he was touched on the blindfold, he would no longer look so casual. Once the blindfold was removed, the other side seemed to have some loss of control and this was something his enemies couldn't afford.

Now in front of their eyes, the silver-haired Zerg took the initiative to take off the blindfold and lowered his head to the young man encircled by this tail. He seemed to be looking at the other person to confirm his presence.

In addition, Alves was still sane. He might look sane but there were no signs of getting out of control. Why did they think... he liked the encircled young man very much? Otherwise, how could he give the black fabric that was untied?

This move was tantamount to indicating that only the other side was an exception to his taboo.

The faces of the two men kept changing. They didn't know if they should feel shocked by the incredible reality or if they should find a decent pit to bury themselves in. What could be more terrible than forcibly abducting the companion of the planet's owner from Tuser, one of the Zerg's strongholds? They wouldn't be wronged even if they died. Their reason for entering the coffin was clearly written on the coffin board.

Meanwhile, on the side of the awake Gu Huai. In fact, he was a bit unaccustomed to this position but then he thought about how he made the Zerg worry and quietly allowed Gu Huai to hold him. Alves wasn't in a hurry to deal with the two humans who escaped. He first swept his eyes over Gu Huai from head to toe. Then his eyes stopped on the bruise on Gu Huai's arm.

Hammer followed Alves' line of sight, saw the bruise and his heart suddenly stopped. It might be from when he previously pushed the young man to the ground. They accidentally bumped into him and...

The bruise wasn't obvious but it was enough to make Alves slightly narrow his eyes. Then he looked at the two humans in front of him and the pale gold pupils were emotionless.

He had no interest in fighting the two humans. Alves stretched out his hand and was ready to crush their heads directly. Alves' speed when reaching out was slow. It was because he wanted to make the two men feel a sense of fear rather than quickly end their lives.