Chapter 20

Once Gu Huai knew that his votes in the 'interstellar cutest creature' competition were far ahead of the competitors, his mood could be described with an ellipsis. In his speechless state, Gu Huai silently accepted this fact.

He couldn't stop the Zerg of the four armies from voting for him. It was because Gu Huai saw the bright stars in their eyes when they started casting their votes for him. Gu Huai thought about it and decided to forget it. They loved to vote.

In fact, looking at the Star Network, Gu Huai felt that the second place Pache was really quite cute. It was like a short-legged cat with three squirrel tails. When walking on the four short legs, the big fluffy tails shook behind them like a small fan. They were particularly pleasing when swinging three big tails and looking at you with round amber eyes.

Gu Huai, who carried the four Zerg armies on his back, even secretly cast a vote for the Pache but his vote had no effect on the result.

Meanwhile, the merchants prepared to released products around this selection were worried. They searched the information the Star Network and the Interstellar Biological Encyclopedia. They didn't know what planet the species who won first place in this year's selection lived on.

They asked on the Star Network and no one knew. How on earth did these vote come about? The people who followed the voting were all confused. It was impossible to fix the votes. Votes were bound to personal terminals and the vote must be true.

Damn, this—!

At this point, the interstellar people might break their heads thinking but they would never imagine that the nearly 20 billion votes were cast by the four Zerg armies. Once they later learned the truth, they could only be speechless.

The capital stars of the Third and Fourth Army were a considerable distance away from Tuser. Gu Huai was waiting for the arrival of these two armies on Tuser Star. As he waited, the deep and serene blue sky of Tuser Star brought about the first snow since he arrived on the planet.

"It is finally snowing." Gu Huai looked out the window with interest at the snow slowly falling outside.

Previously, Gu Huai had told the Tak Zerg that when it snowed, they would go out together to see the snow and make a snowman. He just needed to wait for the snow outside to become a bit thicker and the snowman could be made.

Sitting by the window, Gu Huai played with a light gold glass ball the size of a marble. He played with it for a while before putting it back in his pocket.

The glass ball had been given to him by Alves. On the day that he contacted the other two armies, Gu Huai had seen the glass ball placed in a black crystal box on the table of the military conference room.

Gu Huai felt like the glass ball was very similar to the eyes of the baby Alves and he had looked at it twice. As a result, the ball came into his hand. The glass ball was beautiful. Thus, Gu Huai was recently always holding it to play.

Gu Huai found that every time he played with the glass ball, the Tak Zerg around him would always stare at him with slightly shrunken scarlet eyes, as if they enjoyed watching him play with the glass ball...

In fact, in the eyes of the Tak Zerg, Gu Huai was holding this glass ball as his toy. Gu Huai playing with it was like a baby playing with a toy. Thus, they particularly liked to see it.

The snow hadn't yet piled up on the ground. During the time when it was still small, Gu Huai went to the courtyard with the Tak Zerg and Alves, who happened to be staying in the mansion. He had just gone outside when Gu Huai was covered by a huge shadow. A Tak Zerg following him was covering him with its huge body, scarlet eyes staring at the snow falling from the sky.