Chapter 11

For the Zerg who could adapt to low-temperature environments, cold clothing didn't exist on their planet because there was no need. Thus, they gave some ready-made clothes to Gu Huai while rushing to make some.

Gu Huai was now staying indoors. He was wearing a clear military jacket but didn't feel too cold. In this large coat, the young man stood looking out the window, black hair slightly messy and skin looking whiter and transparent in the falling sun.

On the abandoned planet, Gu Huai had passed by a small pool formed by the rain and saw his appearance. Gu Huai felt quite surprised. His face and appearance weren't much different from his original world. If he had to say what had changed, it might be that he looked a bit better?

Gu Huai hadn't paid much attention to his own appearance so he wasn't sure. In fact, his appearance was already very clear and interesting, making it easy to get the good feelings of others. Now his facial features hadn't changed much but they were more eye-catching.

The Zerg's efficiency was probably the highest among all the interstellar races. Gu Huai didn't have to wait long before his winter clothes were sent over.

The one who gave him the clothes was the high-grade Zerg who previously used his ability to warm Gu Huai up at the airport. Gu Huai remembered that his name was Leo. The Tuser high-grade Zerg had a pair of grey and sharp horns on his head, making him easy to recognize among the seven executives.

"These are cold-proof clothing for you. The style references the daily clothing of other races. Do you like it?" The high-grade Zerg seemed a bit nervous when asked this question. His pupils slightly constricted and he seemed worried that the young man in front of him would say he didn't like it.

In the Zerg race, from the head of the army to the ordinary soldiers, they all wore black uniforms. However, when preparing clothes for Gu Huai, they felt that the dark and cold uniform wasn't suitable for their king.

The military uniform was something related to the battlefield.  As long as they thought of this, the high-grade Zerg were suddenly extremely unhappy. They would never let their king go to a dangerous place like the battlefield. If there was any race among the stars who wanted to fight with them, they would end the war in a place out of sight of the youth and never allow the enemy to approach their king. They couldn't stand the thought of this young man getting hurt.

Gu Huai perceived the tension of the high-grade Zerg in front of him and quickly nodded, giving a positive answer, "Yes."

Gu Huai always had no requirements for his clothes as long as they were comfortable. The main thing was that he had his face to support him and it wouldn't be difficult to wear ugly clothes. Gu Huai looked at the new clothes and felt the style was quite normal. It was similar to the ordinary winter clothes in his original world.

Gu Huai nodded and the slightly tensed pupils of the high-grade Zerg instantly returned to a more relaxed state. A bit of light appeared in the amber vertical eyes. Like a small star falling in the darkness, the flash of light wasn't dazzling but was a continuously existing light.

The king liked the clothes they sent. Leo happily left the room after receiving such a response. The moment he went downstairs, he couldn't help calling the conference room of the military headquarters to tell the story.

"The king likes it. Next time, it is my turn to see the king."

"The Pubano tree sap is ready. When does the king want to eat?"

"Stay at the bottom and wait for the king to come out, asking him what else he needs."

The four armies of the Zerg had shunned the other races in this interstellar era. The seven Zergs who made up the Supreme Council of Tuser were the core of the First Army and their position of power was inconceivable.