Chapter 19

Gu Huai didn't see Alves for one day. Once he woke up, the other person appeared by his side as usual.

After two days of observation, Gu Huai felt that the two armies on Tuser Star were peaceful and friendly. There was no rejection with each other and the acceptance was faster than imagined. Thinking about this matter, Gu Huai decided to go to the military building.

"Hold." Once out of the mansion gate, Gu Huai turned and held out a hand to the Tak Zerg who had gone out with him. It wasn't that Gu Huai was too lazy to walk. He found that the Tak Zerg were particularly fond of letting him sit on their shoulders to see the world, so he let them.

These Tak Zerg now understand that Gu Huai holding out a hand and saying 'hold' was a sign to put him on their shoulders. Thus, the Tak Zerg in the lead slowly lowered its body and reached out a sharp forearm to carefully pick up the young man, placing him on its left shoulder. The large body with a scary shape carried Gu Huai and the Tak Zerg let out a low hissing sound from its throat. The cold scarlet eyes were a bit brighter and this was obviously a happy look.

The military building wasn't far away from Alves' residence. Gu Huai was carried by the Tak Zerg all the way. On the road, Gu Huai looked at the sky and then spoke to the Tak Zerg carrying him. "Once it snows, we will go out to see the snow."

The snow was falling late. It had been brewing in the sky for several days. The Tak Zerg used to live on the abandoned planet. They hadn't experienced snow or know what it was. Winter on the abandoned planet was much colder than Tuser. Every winter, before the egg was broken, the Tak Zerg went outside in advance to look for some huge, soft leaves. Then they would bring the leaves back to the cave and gently cover the big white egg lying there quietly.

They didn't feel cold but they instinctively worried that the baby in the eggshell would be frozen. They didn't know what snow was but the Tak still let out a sound in response to Gu Huai.

"I will pile up a snowman like Karu." Gu Huai spoke while patting the shoulder of the Tak Zerg carrying him, a smile on his face.

Hearing its name, the vertical pupils of the Tak Zerg slightly shrank. It thought the baby was calling to it and continued to make a clear hissing sound from its throat to prevent Gu Huai from thinking it didn't hear him.

The military building had 17 floors and the conference room was on the 16th floor. The top floor was Alves' private office but he wasn't in it much since he left most of the work to the chief of staff. The second he entered this towering white building, Gu Huai received attention from the high-grade Zerg in the building.

All the Zerg stopped their work and some even left their posts to follow him. As he moved, more and more Zerg followed behind him. Thus, once Gu Huai entered the elevator, he looked helplessly at the group of high-grade Zerg who wanted to squeeze into the elevator but had to watch him from outside the elevator door. There was a lot of space in the elevator but the Tak Zerg around Gu Huai filled the spaces, creating this scene.

Gu Huai came to the military department to tell Alves and other senior personnel that he wanted to contact the other two armies. Since he had the highest authority, Gu Huai entered the conference room unimpeded.

The moment he entered the conference room, Gu Huai first saw the cold expression of the chief of staff and other senior officials. Then he was stunned by the contents of the virtual screen suspended above the conference table.

【 10th Interstellar Cutest Creature Award 】

This seemed to be a voting page. Gu Huai saw that his name was currently in second place, followed by a long string of votes.

Gu Huai, "..."

Gu Huai's arrival was immediately noticed by the Zerg in the conference room. It wasn't just Alves and the Tuser executives, but also Capalia and her close subordinates. They first set their eyes on Gu Huai.