Chapter 23

The Yula warships gathered outside Tuser in such a large number that the planet was blocked. Viewed from afar, the people would mistakenly think this was a giant black hole.

The entire Nordra Galaxy where Tuser was located was the territory of the Zerg. If they had to mention which forces among all the stars that were paying the most attention to the Zerg's movements, it was undoubtedly the races that lived in the adjacent galaxy.

Having a dangerous neighbour was like living in an earthquake zone. it was known to be potentially dangerous and most people were reluctant to leave their homes. They could only pay more attention to their neighbours to prevent anything from happening in advance.

On this supposed sunny day, the three races living next door the Nordra Galaxy, the Zerg neighbours were in a trance. Their neighbours had given them a magnitude 10 earthquake.

Countless Yula warships gathered and the number of these cold and terrible black warships kept rising. It was far beyond the size of one army. Once this was discovered, the top leaders of the races were nervous. They immediately convened and were ready to turn on the planet's highest level of alert.

The four Zerg armies had different logos. Based on these logos, the several races in the next door galaxy easily knew that the warships gathered over Tuser were a collection of the four Zerg armies.

The above news was sent back by a scouting ship dispatched to the boundaries of the galaxy. This left the top leaders of the races filled with tension. Weren't the four Zerg armies antagonistic to each other? How could they suddenly assemble together at Tuser next door to them?

This event was enough to shock any race in the stars. As the closest neighbour to this terrifying army, the three races had already raised their alertness. What did these Zerg want to do? Not only were the four armies communicating with each other, they were now directly assembling their troops.

The neighbours weren't optimistic enough to think that the Zerg had assembled an army of this size in Tuser just to see if they met the standards for a full war. The strength of one Zerg army was already quite considerable. If the four armies were united, it was hard to imagine any race in the stars that would dare to fight against such an army.

It wasn't just a military problem. The execution of orders from superiors and the racial nature of absolute obedience to their superiors gave the Zerg an excellent discipline that was unparalleled to any other race.

The problem was that they hadn't heard of any race that had recently provoked the Zerg, especially enough to bring together all four Zerg armies. Or did these Zerg decide to just invade in the new era—

This speculation left the neighbours in the next door galaxy to be filled with anxiety. As the ones closest to Tuser, they would be the first to have an unlucky encounter with the Zerg. They were just weak races that didn't have a place in the stars. If it wasn't for the fact that they couldn't find another planet to live on, they wouldn't be living next door to the territory of the Zerg! A confrontation was impossible. The senior leaders of the three races started to arrange for people to evacuate, trying to get more people on escape ships ready to flee the planet.

Before long, the Yula warships on Tuser had assembled and the ship lights were red, showing the mood of these Yula warships. The neighbours in the next galaxy were one-sidedly nervous but it didn't take long for them to find that the Zerg army had no interest in their planet.

A large number of terrifying black warships quickly flew past their galaxy with successive space jumps, as if the target was clearly heading in a certain direction. Every planet that this black fleet passed by were equally frightened and the story was the hottest discussion on the Star Network.