It was a picture of her and Jennie when they happened to go to an amusement park in the city a small while ago, the two of them at one of the game stalls where Lisa had happened to win Jennie a prize with a shooting game, hitting all the targets with a toy gun. Lisa was embracing Jennie from behind, her mouth slightly open as she was saying something, her arms wrapped around Jennie's waist while the brunette herself was leaning into Lisa's body with a smile on her face.

The photo was very clear. There was Lisa and there was Jennie, the two of them together on a date, without a single sign of animosity between them. A stranger would easily pass them off as a couple, which was blatantly clear to all the students of Belvoire.

Jennie Kim and Lisa Manoban.

Fire and Ice.

Queen B and Revolution Queen.

Rich and Poor.

The two of them...dating.

...

..

.

There was no possible way that this was happening right now.

Lisa swayed on the spot, BamBam immediately reaching out and grabbing her by the shoulder to stop her from stumbling over herself. Lisa could take her eyes off the photo, the happy image of her and Jennie bringing only a sickening feeling to her. She wanted to throw up.

The two of them were doing so well, keeping it under wraps from everybody in Belvoire, and yet it only takes one photo to completely expose everything. A photo which Lisa had no idea had been taken in the first place. In fact, that was the better question. Who took the photo?

"Bam, who-"

Lisa didn't get a chance to finish a sentence when suddenly she felt someone grabbing her roughly by the shoulder, forcing her to turn around and come face to face with a male student who Lisa did not know. He was of an average build with dark hair, taller than her, and judging by his clothes, Lisa figured that he was one of the poorer students of Belvoire. But his social class did not matter in the moment as the student grabbed her by both shoulders, his grip tight as he glared at her.

"Lisa, don't tell me it's true."

"W-What?"

"There is no way you are dating that bitch!"

"H-Hold on, who are-"

"Have you forgotten what that bitch has done to people like us!"

The male student start screaming at her, which was soon joined by the shouts of other Belvoire students, all of them screaming similar words as the male student as he remained in Lisa's space, his grip only tightening by each passing second.

"You are dating that bitch?!"

"Are you insane!"

"She is literally the devil of Belvoire!"

"Out of all fucking people!"

"Traitor!"

"Gold digger!"

"Fucking psychopath!"

"Hey knock it off! Let her go!" BamBam grabbed the male student by the shirt and pushed him roughly away from Lisa, only to cause the blonde to stumble forward and fall to her knees, the impact making the blonde hiss in pain. BamBam glanced back but did not have the time to help her up when he was suddenly shoved backwards, nearly falling himself until he quickly righted himself. The male student who had previously been holding Lisa glared heatedly at BamBam, his teeth bared and nostrils flaring.