Frowning, Gavyn eventually picked up the person and took them to the hospital,

In a hidden corner, unnoticed by him, someone pressed the shutter button.

As the sky grew darker, Aylin and Robert were reunited after a long time apart. Over at the Koch’s

place, there were laughter and lively conversations, creating a warm and bustling atmosphere.

However, in the small mansion next door, there wasn’t as much laughter and joy.

Hanson walked in, holding his waist and slowly making his way to the couch. He felt uncomfortable all over his body and exclaimed, “Oh, this is driving me crazy!”

“I’m so angry that I still have a headache now…”

He finally recovered and was discharged from the hospital, but nothing seemed to go his way. He had previously thought that Aylin was doomed, and that he was about to start a new chapter in his

life.

However, they received the news that Letcher’s assassination attempt had failed!

He was so angry that his blood pressure rose for two days.

He thought it was all over, but to his surprise, a few days ago, housekeeper John called him, saying that he saw the Delacruz Group’s CEO, Gavyn, at the entrance of the Koch’s home!

This is like a bolt from the blue on a sunny day!

How did everything slip out of her control after that darn girl returned?

Lexie hurriedly helped the man sit down and poured him a glass of water.

She was equally furious, “Your sister is so unreliable! Didn’t she say there would be absolutely no

Get Bogus

lved

prob

lem? In the end, that little wretch is still doing just fine! And she even managed to get involved with that Delacruz family’s kid, what’s his name, Bo or something!”

“How are we going to deal with her in the future?”

Every time this matter was brought up, Hanson’s headache worsened, and his head buzzed. “How could this despicable person be so lucky? It’s as if they’re here just to infuriate me!”

Originally, Aylin’s sudden death and resurrection had already caught them off guard and made it

difficult for them to cope. Now, with Gavyn getting involved, things have become even more complicated.

Making a move on Aylin would be even more difficult!

Da mn it, how does that little bi tch Aylin always manage to have such good luck, escaping danger every single time!

Lexie thought of Aylin’s smug expression and gritted her teeth in anger, “Are we just going to let it go? That bit ch needs to be taught a lesson! We can be more discreet this time, and…”

Before he could finish speaking, Hanson impatiently yelled back, “Shut up, will you!”

Suddenly scolded, Lexie looked bewildered, stammering, “Why are you yelling at me? I’m just trying to come up with a plan. Don’t you want to deal with that bit ch?”

Hanson just felt his headache getting worse.

He took a big gulp of water, paused for a moment, and then said, “Are you out of your mind, or just dreaming? Before, it was just Aylin, and we could have made a move. But now, the Gardner family is back to support her! The Gardner family, you know how they protect Aylin like she’s their most precious treasure! Do you really think you can make a move now?

If it weren’t for the Gardner family thinking Aylin was dead, would we have had the chance to take over the Koch Group’s business when they left for another country three years ago?”

Hanson slumped back onto the couch, letting out a heavy sigh, “Now that he’s back, we should be grateful if he doesn’t settle scores with us.

You’re really asking for trouble at this critical moment!

You won’t even know how you’ll die when the time comes!”

Upon hearing this, Lexie was terrified and exclaimed, “Ah! What can we do then? Are we really going to have to make a living under that bit ch’s control?”

Hanson glanced at her and said, “I really can’t count on you!”

After pondering for a moment, he scolded the respectful female housekeeper standing nearby, “Go, call John over. I have something to ask him in person.”

The maid quickly brought John over, and John respectfully said, “Mr. Hanson.”

Hanson sat up straight on the couch, “John, you mentioned the other day that you saw the CEO of the Delacruz Group outside Aylin’s house. Can you tell me more about what happened?”