𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 || "especially with him"

{Beauty is in the way you hold yourself. It is how you treat people, how you love, how you accept and value yourself. Beauty is in your soul}

 Beauty is in your soul}

ੈ✩‧₊ I don't think I've stopped smiling at all tonight

Blake hasn't left my side once, parts of me still cant believe that I get to call him my boyfriend now.

Who knew, right?

A familiar song breaks me out of my trance, now hearing the lyrics I gasp and turn to Blake "its Taylor!"

He smiles and shakes his head "then what are you waiting for" he links his arm with mine "let's go dance"

We make our way to the floor, where Ryan is already going crazy "Kenz! Blakey boy! Get your asses over here" he shouts over the music; Blake rolls his eyes and I smile.

Ryans a swiftie confirmed.

In the corner of my eye, I see Esme dancing with her date Jacob. She catches my eye and sends me a knowing smirk before nudging her head toward Blake then mouths a I told you so.

I just smile and shake my head, turning my attention back to Blake.

We turn into a slow dance as the music changes, my head resting on his chest, his arms around my waist making me feel safe.

"Are you happy?" he mumbles into my ear.

I look up into his eyes and say "very" he just smiles and leans down to kiss me, making some people around us gasp including Ryan, who let out a loud squeal before shouting "I knew it!!"

I lean my head against Blakes chest again, trying to hide my flustered cheeks.

"asshole" Blake mumbles and I laugh, his eyes meet mine once again and his smile widens into a grin "I'm very happy too, sweetheart"

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

Prom came to an end five minutes ago, and Ryan is passed out on the floor.