𝐓𝐖𝐎 || "food is a weakness"

Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.

"HEY, man" I look to my left to see Ryan coming towards me "have you heard about the new students?"

Of course, I have it's a big school, people talk.
I haven't heard much about them. Only one of them are in senior year and the other is a freshman.

"They start today don't they?" Ethan asks as I'm putting my kit in my duffel bag.

"I think so" Ryan nods.

I don't see how new girls are a big thing. Well- I'm not surprised it's all the boys are talking about they are nothing but horny bastards.

"We have gym first," Ryan says, slamming his locker door shut "let's go"

Ryan and I have been friends since grade school. He's an annoying prick sometimes but he can be nice.

I moved here from North Carolina when I was 4, I don't remember much back home other than my big ass family.

We walk through the gym doors and see everyone on sides. As soon as I see that the girls are on one side and the boys are on the other, I know for a fact that we are playing dodgeball.

Target= Kirsten's head.

Kristen is a girl who has been after me all year, she's nothing but an annoying bitch who I hate with all my guts.

"Game starts in..." coach starts "3"

"2"

"1" he blows on his whistle.

Time to fuck people up.

With a dodgeball.

•           •             •

Geometry class is taking its time, as always.

I spend most of my time in this class sleeping the teacher doesn't give a shit, she just puts somethin on the board and tells us to write.

I obviously don't.

I'm about 3 minutes into my nap when the door opens gaining almost everyone's attention.

"Sorry" a girl walks in "I got lost"

Miss k just smiles "ah you must be the new student"

"Kendall Acker, ma'am" the girl, now known as Kendall nods. Her blonde curls bounce with the movement of her head. And I can't help but move my eyes down her frame.

Stop- get your head out of the gutter.

I focus my eyes back to the front and lean back in my chair.