𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 || "call an ambulance"

You'll have better taste in people when you start loving yourself

• • •

"KENNNNNYYYYY" Thea bribes walking into the room "did I mention that I love you and that you're my favourite sister"

"I'm your only sister" I roll my eyes "what do you want from me"

"Well" she jumps onto my bed sitting up next to me "could you maybe cover for me while I go meet a friend"

I raise my eyebrows in question "are you meeting a boy, Amalthea rose Acker"

"Psh, no," she says and I instantly know she's lying.

"You know I can read you like a book, right?" I say as she smiles sheepishly "fine but you better spill the details later"

"You bet" she side hugs me before walking towards the door "Burger King later?"

"Heck yeah," she lets out a laugh at my response and shuts the door.

That girl is gonna get me in trouble one day.

• • •

"You give me butterflies" I sing softly while I finish up an essay for English. I've been working nonstop for the past few hours and I'm finally finished.

Sierra invited me over to her house to have a movie night with the girls, so I've been doing all the homework I have before I leave so I don't have to do it when I come back.

So after submitting the essay I close my laptop and head toward my closet. I pick out some leggings and a hoodie to wear along with my converse. Gotta be comfy at all times.

Once I'm done getting ready I grab my earphones from my desk and walk downstairs to where mom is.

"I'm going over to Sierras now" I kiss her on the cheek before heading towards the front door.

"Have fun!" I hear her call out as I close it. I open Spotify and shuffle through my music stopping on wildest dreams by Taylor swift.

Sierra only lives 20 minutes away so I decided to walk to get some fresh air after working all day.

I walk to her door pressing the doorbell, not even a minute goes by and I'm being pulled inside and dragged into the living room.