𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 || "Was that a yes?"

{flashback when you met me, your buzz cut my hair bleached even in my worst times you saw the best in me}

ੈ✩‧₊ I've never been one to go to school dances

ੈ✩‧₊ I've never been one to go to school dances. Ever.

So tell me how I've ended up driving myself and this pretty little lady to the last prom of Highschool.

I stop at the red light and check my phone real quick. It Vibrates with a message from Ryan and I groan because I already know what it says.

Ethansbigtoe: 0 DAYS TILL BLAKEY POPS THE QUESTION. (Don't be a pussy bitch).

Yep. That's been going on since I asked Kendall to prom. And I regret telling Ryan.

Speaking of Kendall, who is currently picking out songs from her playlist- probably Harry Styles and Taylor Swift- while one hand plays with her curls.

She looks so pretty sitting there. She has her hair in a loose updo, showing off the necklace her dad gifted to her before he passed.

he would be so proud.

It baffles me that, a couple of months ago this girl comes into my life, making me completely whipped. Making her the only one who gets the front seat and aux permission.

I find myself smiling as she finally picks out a song, which I think is Taylor and hums to the beat.

She's so pretty.

I think I said that out loud because a shade of red appeared on her face and her smile grew bigger.

I'm head over heels for her.

She is my home.

I can't imagine another day without telling her how I feel.

I just hope she feels the same way.

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

"It's so pretty!" She gasps from my side and I can't help but agree slightly.