𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 || "Edward cullen is a fine man"

It's okay to be a glow stick: sometimes we have to break before we shine

•           •           •

"KENDALL, wake your ass up" I feel the covers being torn off me making me groan into my pillow.

"Leave me alone" I turn onto my stomach hugging my pillow.

I thought it would work but apparently not since I'm now being dragged on the floor landing straight on my butt.

"You better have a good reason to why you just woke me up like that" I grumble, rubbing my back.

I'm not a morning person never am, never will be.

"I think you're forgetting that it's a Wednesday," she says in an annoying tone, she gets closer and whispers "we have schoooooll".

I roll my eyes and walk to my bathroom. I take a shower and leave my hair down I do not have any energy to do anything with it today.

"I'll meet you downstairs, and don't forget about making friends" I hear Thea's voice shout from my room, making me roll my eyes.

I put on mascara and concealer to cover up the few spots on my chin. I grab my phone and leave my room.

"Took you long enough," Thea says from the couch

"Oh shush" I mutter "let's go" I grab my bag from the door and sling it over my back.

We walk out and lock the door behind us.

•        •         •

"I'll see you at lunch" Thea waves, heading to her first class.

I walk into English and take my seat at the back. About 10 minutes pass and I'm suddenly hearing a voice beside me.

"Hey" I turn and see a brunette girl smiling at me "do you have a spare pencil?" She asks "mine broke"

"Of course" I smile handing her a pencil from my bag.

"Thank you," she says "I'm sierra by the way"

"Kendall," I say.

"I love your name so much!!" She gushes.

"Thank you!" I smile happily.

"Would you like to have lunch with me and my friends?" She asks.