𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 || "why would I be mad?"

{May the flowers remind us why the rain was so necessary}

"GIVE it back!" I seriously started to get pissed off

He dangles my shoe above his head and is still completely out of my reach. I jumped and tried to grab it without success. He observed my futile efforts with an amused grin on his face.

"Seriously. I'm not kidding around. Give it to me." This is the third time he's taken my shoes, it's like he's obsessed with them or something.

"You know I will" he smirked "I just want to hear you say it one more time"

I groaned, "you are never going to let this go are you?"

"Nope"

"Blake!" I gritted "I have to leave" I stomped my foot on the ground feeling like a disgruntled 2-year-old.

Suddenly he was smiling at me, making me shift uncomfortably under his gaze. "What?"

"You are just so darn cute" ugh now I'm blushing.

"Shut up and give me my shoe!" I will throw hands in a minute, he may be 6,8 and have nice muscles- but I'd beat him up in a heartbeat.

"Give me a kiss first" he tapped his cheek, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Promise to give me my shoe?" He nods and I lean up to kiss him on the cheek. I grabbed my shoe from his hands put it on my foot shouted a bye and hurried my way out the door.

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

"Okay, I'm here!" I walk over to the girls "what's so urgent?"

"We'll look who finally decided to grace us with her presence" Jordyn smirked.

I have no idea why they are all smirking at me like that but it's kinda freaking me out. Is there something on my face or something?