Y/n smiles a little "Sounds like it's going to be a blast." She says, hungrily taking another bite of her food.

The Chancellor holds his smile "Well my dear, I'll make sure you get the first invite." He says, while taking a sip of his drink "You will be coming....right?"

"Of course, Sheev." Y/n says with a nod, while also taking a drink of her own drink.

Anakin tries his hardest to not look at Y/n, he found it insanely impossible. And for so many reasons. One being he simply just wanted to look at the beautiful woman next to him, whenever they were together he felt so captivated by her. And two being, he didn't want her going to this. It worried him.

"Have you heard that Anakin has been made a jedi master?" The Chancellor asks Y/n.

Y/n looks over at Anakin with a fake look of suprise "Really now?" She asks.

Anakin doesn't meet her gaze, but he nods "I've been put on the council, but I'm not quite a Master yet."

The Chancellor hums while shaking his head "Ridiculous, if I do say so myself." He says "Why wouldn't they make you master?"

"I won't become a master until Ahsoka completes the jedi trials." Anakin says, while forking some more food into his mouth.

"Ahsoka is that Padawan of yours, right?" The Chancellor asks curiously, while taking a drink of his beverage.

Anakin nods "Yes sir."

"And where is she?"

Y/n almost chokes on her food, almost, she swallows hard while looking up a little 'Why is he so curious?' She thought. Trying to hide her growing frown.

"She on an assignment." Anakin answers.

This only peaks the Chancellor's interest "Oh? What kind of assignment might I ask."

Anakin clears his throat a little "I'm not allowed to say, it's a special jedi assignment." He says.

"Ah, for her to become a jedi knight?" The Chancellor asks.

"Yes." Anakin answers with a shrug "In a way." He says.

The Chancellor hums before looking to Y/n "So, my dear, when do you think you'll return to Alderaan?" He asks "Permanently."

Y/n shakes her head while shrugging "I'm not entirely sure." She answered "It all depends on my...training." She explained.

"Mmmm, well whenever you do return I hope you visit often." The Chancellor says "I will definitely miss you."

An uncomfortable chill went down Anakin's spine, while a darkness washed over Y/n. She did her best to ignore it, and gave a fake smile "I'd certainly miss you too sir." She says.

☁︎

The lunch didn't last long after the topic of Y/n returning to Alderaan. Anakin stayed with the Chancellor, while Y/n returned home. She spent the rest of her day working on paperwork, and then she eventually begun cooking dinner.

While she was in the middle of cooking, the front door opened and slammed "Anakin?" She called out.

"Yeah, it's just me." Anakin grunted out a response, while sluggishly walking into the kitchen.

Y/n glances back as Anakin takes a seat at the counter, "How was the rest of your day?" She asks while adding the finishing touches to the food. She had made a soup with a delicious broth, with veggies and small chunks of eopie meat.

"I wish I never got this assignment." Anakin grumbled while shaking his head.

"It'll work out in the end." Y/n says while walking over to a cupboard, opening it and pulling out two bowls and placing a spoon in each.

Anakin just grunts "What did you make?" He asks "It smells fantastic."

Y/n hums with a small proud smile "It's just a soup I threw together." She says, while using the ladle to pour the soup in two separate bowls.

"How are you feeling?" Anakin asks gently "Have you been feeling sick? Do you want me to run and get anything for you?"

The woman turns around holding two bowls "I'm okay, Ani." She says, while setting them both down and sliding Anakin's bowl towards him.

Anakin quickly takes a bite of his food, wincing as he swallowed "Fuck that was hot." He grunted.

Y/n rolls her eyes with a smile "Obviously." She says, while grabbing the biscuit container "Want a bantha biscuit with your soup?" She asks.

"Yeah....a biscuit actually sounds really good." Anakin says while getting another spoonful of soup, blowing on it this time before eating it.

She sets the biscuit container setting it down in front of Anakin, before grabbing a stool and dragging it on the other side of the counter. Y/n plops herself down in the stool, letting out a heavy sigh. She felt even more exhausted than before.

Anakin watches her in confusion "What are you doing?" He asks.

Y/n looks at him with a raised brow "What do you mean?" She asks.

"Why are you sitting all the way over there?"

"So I can sit facing you." Y/n answered with a shrug, while grabbing a biscuit. She rips a pice of the delicious bread, dipping it into the broth before eating it.

Anakin shrugs with a nod "Yeah...makes sense." He mumbled, taking a bite of his soup "Are you sure you don't need me to grab anything?"

Y/n laughs a little "Ani, I'm fine I swear." She says "Though it's sweet of you to check."

"Well, I've gotta make sure my soon to be wife and our baby is okay." Anakin says with a cheeky grin.

He heart races at his words, and a big smile appears on Y/n's face. Soon to be wife. It still felt unreal that she was engaged, Y/n never thought this would happen.

Not to mention that Y/n, queen of Alderaan, was marrying a Jedi knight. The chosen one, the one who would bring balance to the force.