𝟐𝟕┋𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐠 (𝟏/𝟑)

(LITTLE TITLE HEADER IS IN THE WORKS, ONCE I AM FINISHED WITH IT, IT WILL BE PUT HERE, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!)

Mephilver, Fleetourge/Manourge, Rookinfinite, Espighty/Vecpio, Knuxails, Blazamy/Blazouge/Rougamy, Whispangle, and Tikonia are in this chapter
(WELL, THEY GOTTA HELP LIKE THEY PROMISED THEY WOULD, CAN'T LEAVE THEM OUT, WOULDN'T BE THE "FREEDOM FIGHTER" HYPE THAT I AM LOOKING FOR!!! >w<)

•̩̩͙ ✦⁺.❤️⋆˙*🧡·₊˚💛°✧°💚˚₊·💙˙⋆*💜.⁺✦ •̩̩͙

Sonic and Shadow were sleeping in their bed, Shadow groaning softly in his sleep as he moved in discomfort. Sonic's ears twitched as he rolled over to his other side and nuzzled on Shadow, wrapping an arm around him. Shadow felt his embrace and slowly stopped groaning in his sleep, wrapping his arms around him as well, comfortable in his sleep again. Suddenly, Sage appeared in the room, slowly going to Shadow's inhibitor rings, making sure the hedgehogs and the Chao didn't wake up as she quickly switched the rings and was about to leave before sensing something hidden around the room.

'Father mentioned something else that might be here. . . I have to grab that. . . before I go. . .' Sage thought as she sensed some kind of energy she knew before. Sage floated to the drawer and opened it, revealing there was a Chaos Emerald inside, the green one, Sage taking it before replacing it with a fake emerald, slowly looking at her cousin sleeping with Sonic. "Goodbye. . . cousin. . . I know you will hate me upon finding out. . . along with you Sonic. . . Forgive me. . . but father gave me no choice. . ." Sage said silently as she disappeared with the items without getting detected by Shadow, Sonic, or even the Chao as they all slept peacefully, not knowing what was to come later on in the day.

~In The Morning~

Shadow slowly woke up and looked at Sonic, admiring him a bit and his baby bump. "Chaos, I am going to miss that belly, but on the bright side, I get a baby with the one I love, which is even better" Shadow said to himself as he went to his rings and put them on his wrists and ankles, not knowing they were fake and controlling his Chaos Energy once they were put on. As soon as he stretched and cracked his back, he walked out of the room to make Sonic some breakfast as he was still sleeping in his bed.

Minutes later, Sonic slowly woke up and rubbed his belly. "Good morning my little one, good morning hon—" Sonic was about to finish his words but noticed Shadow was not in the bed, making him sigh and get out of bed. "Guess he woke up before me baby, but don't worry, I know he is here, he is not really outside as much, he usually is home" Sonic said as saw the Chao awake and flying to him. "Good morning sweethearts, come with me, we need to get you both something to eat" Sonic said as he walked out of the room with the Chao following him.

Shadow was almost finished cooking when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. 'He is awake, good' Shadow thought as he smiled while he still cooked. "Shadow, you here?" Sonic asked as he walked to the bottom of the stairs. "In the kitchen hun" Shadow said as Sonic looked and walked to where he heard Shadow. "Good morning my love" Shadow said as he held out an arm for him. Sonic smiled and went to him while planting his face on his chest, Shadow holding him and kissing all over his head as the Chao land on the countertop, laying on each other and nuzzling.