𝟏𝟖┋𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

(LITTLE TITLE HEADER IS IN THE WORKS, ONCE I AM FINISHED WITH IT, IT WILL BE PUT HERE, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!)

•̩̩͙ ✦⁺.❤️⋆˙*🧡·₊˚💛°✧°💚˚₊·💙˙⋆*💜.⁺✦ •̩̩͙

Sonic and Shadow were sleeping in bed as they had a rough day with going shopping and restocking what they need in their house as the night took over and sleep found both of them. Shadow drooled in his sleep and was spooning Sonic on his left side while the hedgehog snored in his grasp. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Shadow heard a doorbell ring downstairs, making his ears twitch and wake him up, his quills looking like a major mess. Shadow yawned and got out of bed, tucking Sonic in and making sure he was still sleeping, covering his back with his own warm pillow he was using to sleep.

Shadow yawned again as he puts on his slide-on slippers and walks out of the room, hearing the doorbell ring again. 'Don't they know it is fucking 12:30 in the morning?. . . People are fucking sleeping. . .' Shadow thought as he groaned and went downstairs. The doorbell then rang several more times until he got to the living room. "I AM FUCKING COMING! SHIT! WHY WAKE ME THE FUCK UP?!" Shadow yelled as he unlocked the door and opened it, not expecting to see someone or two someones he was familiar with. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO FUCKING DOING HERE?!" Shadow yelled at the two people he didn't want to see, or should I say, two aliens.

"Hello brother, so nice to see you again~" Eclipse said as his darkling tail swayed from side to side. "LEAVE THIS FUCKING PLACE, I DISOWNED YOU BOTH! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" Shadow yelled. "Aww, and here we thought you would miss us~" Eclipse said as he stared at his brother. "I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER!" Shadow yelled at him and grabbed him by the throat. Eclipse laughed as if it didn't hurt him as Shadow throws him and was about to close the door. "I only wanted to see my son, don't ignore your creator" Black Doom said as he looked at Shadow.

Eclipse got back up as Shadow growled loudly and tries to close the door but Eclipse stopped him with his hand on the door and smirks. "GET AWAY FROM ME, NOT ONCE DID YOU EVER SO ANY REMORSE OR HOW I FELT IN MY SITUATIONS! NEVER!" Shadow yelled at them. "Because we cared about world domination!" Black Doom said. "SEE YOU BOTH STILL DON'T CARE ABOUT ME, BLACK DOOM, YOU MANIPULATED ME INTO HELP YOU, AND ECLIPSE, YOU TRIED TO KILL THE FUCKING FREEDOM FIGHTERS!" Shadow yelled as he was not having them come inside.

"Aww, how do you remember all that?~" Eclipse asked. "BECAUSE I AM FUCKING DONE WITH BOTH OF YOU!" Shadow yelled. "Shadow, let us in this instant, or you will regret it, we know someone else is here" Black Doom said as he caught his son off-guard. Shadow then felt a heavy feeling of anxiety the moment he mentioned that someone other than himself was in the house, shocked that his father was onto him. "Now, if you want that SOMEONE to be safe, then I suggest you hear what I have to say and let me and your brother in" Black Doom said.

Shadow shakily growled and slowly removed himself from the door, caring too much about Sonic's safety. "Thank you, glad you listen when I say THAT to you" Black Doom said as he floats inside the house. Eclipse walked inside and laughed a bit while sticking his tongue out at him. Shadow growled and closed the door. "Do not sit on my fucking furniture" Shadow said with pure rage. "Why?~ Might have something on us?~" Eclipse asked as he laughed a bit more. Shadow growled louder and was steaming in the head.

"You will listen to what I have to say, it is about your powers" Black Doom said. "What about my powers?" Shadow asked while growling still. "You might have a power malfunction in the not-so-far future, I sensed it in you, that is why I am even here" Black Doom said. "What? Impossible, you are just saying that so I can mess up everything I have that is GOOD in my life here" Shadow said as he looked extremely pissed off. "Wow, negative much?~ I thought you would take the news seriously, but oh well~ Guess you never really changed~" Eclipse said with a laugh.