𝟖┋𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝

(LITTLE TITLE HEADER IS IN THE WORKS, ONCE I AM FINISHED WITH IT, IT WILL BE PUT HERE, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!)

Rookinfinite and Whispangle are in this chapter!

•̩̩͙ ✦⁺.❤️⋆˙*🧡·₊˚💛°✧°💚˚₊·💙˙⋆*💜.⁺✦ •̩̩͙

Shadow was cooking breakfast for his boyfriend, smiling as he hoped Sonic would like the breakfast. Sonic on the other hand slowly woke up and got out of bed, walking groggily to the bathroom where he walks into the shower and turned it on, letting the water trickle down his quills and skin. Sonic slowly rubbed his body and got a washcloth, putting some liquid soap on it and rubbing it on his body, lathering it all over with soapy suds. Shadow heard the shower turn on and smiled to himself. 'I will wait my love, breakfast is almost ready anyway' Shadow thought as he kept cooking breakfast.

~10 Minutes Later~

Sonic turned off the shower and walked out, putting his toothbrush away, grabbing a towel and drying himself off as he spits out the toothpaste and rinses his mouth while he slips on some slippers and walked out, drying himself as he made his way down the stairs while trying to dry his quills. Shadow looked and smiled as he saw Sonic. "Good morning my beautiful sunshine" Shadow said as he held out his arm for his lover. Sonic walked to him with a yawn and feels Shadow pull him in for a hug. "Not a morning person?" Shadow asked with a chuckle as he kisses his head and nuzzles it.

"Yeah, but I will fully wake up in a few minutes" Sonic said with another yawn and squeaks as he felt another kiss on his head. "Alright, I made breakfast for you" Shadow said with a smile. "Thank you, what is it?" Sonic asked as he yawned a third time and felt Shadow guiding him to the dining room as he was then seated on a chair. Shadow went back to the kitchen and got himself a brewed cup of coffee and sits down. Sonic was rubbing his eyes a bit as he then looked at the breakfast Shadow made. It was a stack of three pancakes, with whipped cream and mixed berries on it, strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries to be precise, some scrambled eggs, and some crispy bacon strips on the side along with a cup of orange juice for him to drink.

"Having the same but without the orange juice, coffee will suffice for me" Shadow said as he watched Sonic grab a bottle of syrup from the table and start to pour it on top of his pancakes, stopping when he felt it was enough for him. "Sonikku, syrup please" Shadow said as he held out his hand, but Sonic shook his head no and started to put the syrup on Shadow's pancakes for him. "Say stop when you feel you got enough Shads" Sonic said as he kept pouring the syrup on until he heard the word stop, after a few seconds of pouring, Shadow saw it was enough for him to handle for now. "Stop, that's good for me" Shadow said as he saw Sonic stop pouring the syrup and put down the bottle as he picked up a fork and started to cut his pancakes with it.

Shadow smiled and started to cut his pancakes with his own fork too. Sonic picked up a piece with three pancakes stacked together and puts it in his mouth along with the whipped cream and a strawberry, his eyes lighting up and sparkling, showing he was fully awake now. "I see you like it I assume?" Shadow asked as he started to eat his pancakes too. "So soft and fluffy and with the whipped cream and the berries, makes it like a wonderful combination" Sonic said with a smile as he took more pancake pieces he cut up and put them in his mouth, loving the mixed flavors he was tasting. "Glad you love the breakfast I made" Shadow said as he took a sip of his coffee before continuing to eat his own breakfast with his lover.