𝟐𝟓┋𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

(LITTLE TITLE HEADER IS IN THE WORKS, ONCE I AM FINISHED WITH IT, IT WILL BE PUT HERE, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!)

Mephilver, Fleetourge/Manourge, Rookinfinite, Espighty/Vecpio, Knuxails, Blazamy/Blazouge/Rougamy, Whispangle, and Tikonia are in this chapter
(HITTING Y'ALL AGAIN WITH ALL THE COUPLES!!!! SUE ME, I DON'T CARE!!! >w<)

•̩̩͙ ✦⁺.❤️⋆˙*🧡·₊˚💛°✧°💚˚₊·💙˙⋆*💜.⁺✦ •̩̩͙

Sonic was in the house with Shadow as Shadow was on a call with Sonia and Manic in the kitchen. "I need you to help me, I want to give something to Sonic, but, he needs to be out of the house so I can prepare for it, can you help me? That would be very helpful" Shadow said. "Well, alright, maybe we can take him out take him out for a siblings' day, just the three of us, that should give you enough time, have him leave at 10AM, and we will bring him back at around 7PM, that gives you 9 hours, does that help?" Sonia said on the phone.

"That might just be enough for what I need to do around the house, thank you Sonia" Shadow said. "Hey, and if Sonic wants to go home, we will distract him from going home with a chilidog or two, that usually works" Manic said. "Okay, thank you both again, see you at 10AM, alright, bye" Shadow said as he hangs up the phone and goes to Sonic who was eating a yummy bowl of oatmeal to help him feel his baby a bit of fiber. "Sonic, your siblings wanna take you somewhere for the day, and I want you to spend time with your siblings that will be future aunt and uncle to our baby, alright Sonikku? They will pick you up at 10, so in less than an hour my love" Shadow said as he rubbed Sonic's back softly.

"Okay Shads, I will be sure to have a good day with them" Sonic said as he finishes his oatmeal. "Of course sweetie, enjoy the time you are with them, and have fun for me" Shadow said as he rubbed his back softly still. "I will my love, I promise, my siblings always have fun stuff they wanna do with me, so today will be super duper fun, don't worry babe" Sonic said as he relaxed on the couch and rubbed his belly softly. "Alright sweetheart, but can I ask you a question? It is about our baby's gender, what do you think the gender will be?" Shadow asked.

"I think it will be a girl, I don't know why, but I always wanted a little girl, a beautiful little girl that can look up to me and see me as one of her everyday heroes, I really think we are gonna have a girl, I have a hunch it will be correct, if not, then I am okay with a boy too" Sonic said. "Alright hun, just asking, but glad to know you will accept our baby for whatever gender they turn out to be, very happy that you will love the unconditionally like you would love me that way" Shadow said as he kisses his head and takes his bow, chuckling on his way to the kitchen as he started washing the dishes as he waited for 10AM to come so Sonic can be out of the house so he can get started on what he wanted to do.

~At 10AM~

There was a doorbell ring, Shadow opening up the door to see the siblings. "Hi Shadow, is Sonic ready to go?" Sonia asked. "Yeah, we got a great day planned, we're gonna see a cool movie, go to an arcade, eat some food at the mall, and even look at amazing sights! We are gonna have a blast!" Manic said. "Sonic, they are here!" Shadow yelled as Sonic was heard coming down the stairs. "COMING!!!" Sonic said as he comes to the door and walks out, hugging his siblings. "We will take good care of him" Sonia said. "Yeah, count on us, we will make sure he is safe" Manic said.