𝟐𝟎┋𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨 𝐄𝐠𝐠𝐬

(LITTLE TITLE HEADER IS IN THE WORKS, ONCE I AM FINISHED WITH IT, IT WILL BE PUT HERE, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!)

•̩̩͙ ✦⁺.❤️⋆˙*🧡·₊˚💛°✧°💚˚₊·💙˙⋆*💜.⁺✦ •̩̩͙

Sonic and Shadow were walking in a Chao Forest with Cream, Vanilla, Cheese, and Chocola as they all were going Chao watching. "Thanks for wanting to come Mr. Sonic and Mr. Shadow" Cream said as she walked with her mother. "Anytime sweetheart" Sonic said as he was wearing a light sweater on his body to cover his belly along with the beautiful engagement ring that Shadow proposed to him with. "I am so happy you want to go Chao watching with us, Chao are really wonderful beings, and just watching how they live is amazing to see in person" Vanilla said as she walked while holding Cream's hand. "Chao are very mysterious, yet, always seem to live in harmony and peace" Shadow said as he was close to Sonic.

Cheese and Chocola were flying ahead, having fun and seeing the forest's trees and luscious greenery. "Don't go too far Cheese, and you too Chocola" Vanilla said as she kept walking. "I wonder what kind of Chao we are gonna find, this is gonna be fun" Sonic said as they finally got to the perfect spot to see some Chao. "Alright, remember, don't scare them, they are sometimes timid little beings, but still would love to know about you a bit if you are very sweet and kind towards them" Vanilla said as she gets on her knees and makes sure Cream is sitting down so she can see the Chao when they come.

Sonic and Shadow sat on a rock together to be able to see the Chao when they fly around the area. Vanilla then got a call from someone and picked up the phone. "Hello?" Vanilla answered. "Oh hi honey, yes, Cream is doing well, she is wanting to see wild Chao in a Chao Forest today" Vanilla said and smiled during the phone call. "Oh yes, she would love carrot soup with white rice once she gets home babe, thank you, I will enjoy it too hun, you are the best Graham, I love you, and I will see you when I get home, okay, bye-bye" Vanilla said as she hung up the phone.

"Was that daddy?" Cream asked while smiling. "Yes sweetie, your father wanted to know if you would love carrot soup with rice on the side, and I told him you would love that, since you love daddy's cooking" Vanilla said as she rubbed her head. "Wait, you are married?" Sonic asked. "Well yes, I don't show my ring because I don't want anyone to steal it, you know how it is" Vanilla said as she pulled a necklace out and there attached to it was a beautiful wedding ring, made with beautiful diamonds and in gold. "That is a beautiful ring Vanilla" Shadow said.

"Graham thought of this ring design and had the jeweler make it special for our wedding day, and then 6 years ago, Cream was born, we have been a family of three ever since, but then we have Cheese and Chocola too, so a family of five apparently" Vanilla said with a soft laugh. "Is he a rabbit like you?" Sonic asked. "Yes, he is, and he is so cute and kind, when we met, it was love at first sight, we were in Station Square when we met, I dropped my bags by accident and he was there to help me pick them up, such a nice man he is, and one who really made my heart happy" Vanilla said as she puts the ring away in her blouse.

"I hope daddy makes carrot cake, I love daddy's yummy food and sweets, they make me happy mama" Cream said as she smiled at her mom. "I think he will honey, don't worry" Vanilla said as she hugged her daughter, Cheese and Chocola landing on Vanilla's shoulders so they can join the hug. Sonic and Shadow looked at them and smiled softly as they saw their bond being strong. "Now, let's watch the Chao as soon as they show up, okay sweetie?" Vanilla said to Cream while stopping the hug and rubbing her head. "Okay mama" Cream said with an adorable smile on her sweet little face.