𝟏𝟑┋𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐨

(LITTLE TITLE HEADER IS IN THE WORKS, ONCE I AM FINISHED WITH IT, IT WILL BE PUT HERE, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!)

•̩̩͙ ✦⁺.❤️⋆˙*🧡·₊˚💛°✧°💚˚₊·💙˙⋆*💜.⁺✦ •̩̩͙

Shadow was writing on paper as he was trying hard to think of something as Sonic came up behind him and hugged him, Shadow flinching a bit and turning over the paper, covering it swiftly with a book. "Hi babe, I am back from my trip to see mom, she wanted me to plant her some nice begonias she wanted, but she broke her trowel and needed a spare from me, so I bought one for her and decided to help my mother out" Sonic said with a smile as he looked at Shadow. "That is nice, love that you spent time with her, hope she loves her flowers" Shadow said as he sips a bit of his coffee to distract Sonic from looking down at the book that is covering the paper he was desperately hiding.

"I am so tired, gonna take a nap, planting flowers isn't easy, you need the right digging tools, the depth of the hole in which the plant has to go in, and you even need to make sure the plant doesn't snap off anything when you plant them in the ground, they are very delicate" Sonic said as he yawned a bit and went upstairs to the room to sleep. Shadow sighed in relief as he pulled out the paper from under the book and turned it over where there was writing on it. "I need to finish this, but how when I don't know the right words to express how I feel" Shadow said as his paper was titled "Song Ideas", Shadow sighing as he tried to write words that sounded good together so he can try to incorporate them into a song.

"I am so fucking bad at this" Shadow said to himself as he plops his head on the table and sighs in a bit of defeat. "I give up, no words are coming to mind, it is so hard" Shadow said as he then takes out a necklace that Maria had gave him before the tragedy struck. "If she was here, she could have helped me, she was so smart, just like Gerald" Shadow said as he then looked at a picture of Sonic and suddenly thought of an idea. "Follow your heart" Shadow said as he held the picture close. "That is what he would say if he saw something going wrong" Shadow said as he puts the picture down and started to write something that helped him express his love for him.

~2 Hour Later~

Shadow was almost finished with his song, a few crossed-out words were seen on the paper that he was writing on. Shadow sighed in relief that he was almost completely done with the song he created. Shadow read the song in his mind and saw it was great so far, wanting to finish it in time before Sonic woke up. Shadow thought of a couple of more words and was finally finished. "Hope he likes it" Shadow said as he then picked up the guitar that they won at the carnival and puts it on himself, trying to the keys that work for his song so he can play it to Sonic, determined to make it work somehow.

Each strum of the guitar, Shadow jotted down the string that played the tune he wanted. "Alright, this might actually work" Shadow said as he still kept finding the right tunes for his song. Shadow was listening and still jotting down the notes he needed for the song to be like he wanted. Suddenly he got a call from Manic, himself stopping everything and picking up the phone. "Yes? Hello?" Shadow said. "Hey man, can me and Sonia crash for the afternoon at your place? Her motorcycle needs a repair and we need to stop by somewhere until it is fixed, you mind man?" Manic asked. "Sure, come by, I will give you my address, goodbye and get here safely" Shadow said as he hung up the phone and text them the address, putting down his phone and returning to finding the right guitar notes for the song he wanted to sing for him.