𝟐𝟏┋𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐀.𝐈. 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

(LITTLE TITLE HEADER IS IN THE WORKS, ONCE I AM FINISHED WITH IT, IT WILL BE PUT HERE, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!)

•̩̩͙ ✦⁺.❤️⋆˙*🧡·₊˚💛°✧°💚˚₊·💙˙⋆*💜.⁺✦ •̩̩͙

Shadow was making something for Sonic to eat since he was hungry. "Are you okay love?" Shadow asked as Sonic was laying on the couch and holding onto a pillow and had his eyes closed, snoring a bit. Shadow sighed and kept cooking, knowing Sonic has been more sleepy lately. There was then a knock on the door, indicating that someone was there. Sonic's ears flickered which then prompted him to slowly wake himself up and go to the door, opening it to see Sage there, looking up at him and smiling.

Sonic yawned and rubbed his eyes a bit as he looked at Sage. "What are you doing here?" Sonic asked as he was now fully awake and surprised she was here. "I wanted to spend time with you and my cousin, father doesn't know I am here, I thought about what you said, about journeying on my own from time to time, and to be honest, I like the idea of that, also, may I come in?" Sage asked. "Sure, come on in, Shadow is in the kitchen, you can go see him" Sonic said as he moved away from the door, Sage smiled more and floated inside to the kitchen, Sonic closing the door and locking it behind him.

Shadow looked and saw his cousin floating into the kitchen as she stopped and landed on the floor, looking up at him. "Hello Sage, how are you doing today? Good I hope?" Shadow asked as he was almost finished with Sonic's meal. "I am okay, traveling here was easy, I can teleport when I want, but, I sometimes need a direction to get to someone, so, I found the fox and he told me this is where you lived" Sage said as she plays with her short ends of hair a bit. "Well, the fox is smart, I will give him that" Shadow said with a chuckle as he smiled at her.

"What are you doing?" Sage asked as Shadow picked her up and held her on his leg so she can see what he is doing at the moment. "I am cooking for Sonic, he asked me to make him some food, so as the good and kind boyfriend I am, I am feeding him the meal he wants today" Shadow said as he flipped over some nice tonkatsu pork that he was cooking in a pan and cooking some fluffy rice in a pot along with him making a very savory curry sauce to go with it. "That looks actually quite good" Sage said as she watched him cook.

"Had to follow a recipe online, but I think I managed for him to enjoy a meal like this" Shadow said as he puts Sage down on the counter and rubs her head while he then starts to chop up some cabbage thinly so it can go well with the dish he is preparing for his boyfriend. Sage just watched as she was impressed with how he can multitask on cooking 3 things at once. "Cooking is a passion of mine, it keeps my mind off of things and helps me hone my culinary craft more" Shadow said as he kept chopping up the cabbage thinly as his cousin watched in amusement.

After some minutes, Shadow took out a bowl and takes some of the fluffy rice and puts it in the bowl, then takes a ladle and pours some of the curry sauce on the rice, next taking the tonkatsu pork and cuts it into thick slices and putting it on top of the rice, and last, taking the thinly cut cabbage and putting it into a smaller bowl. Sage was amazed by how the meal looked in the end, her eyes showing signs of shock and being very impressed. Shadow then pours Sonic some water and puts the food on a tray, gesturing for Sage to follow him as he leaves the kitchen and into the living room to give Sonic his meal.

Shadow looked and smiled at Sonic as was looking at him with his tail wagging at the sight of food. Sage followed and floated to the living room and finally got to get a good look at Sonic's stomach but ignored it because she didn't find anything wrong with him. "Here you go babe, tonkatsu pork with curry on rice and a side of cabbage, all for you" Shadow said with a warm smile. "Thanks babe, you are the best!" Sonic said as he picked up the tonkatsu rice bowl and started to eat it with chopsticks, the flavors being just like he pictured them in his mind.