𝟏𝟗┋𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥

Start from the beginning

"Rouge, can I talk to you, privately?" Shadow asked as Rouge looked a bit confused. "Umm sure, about what?" Rouge asked as she felt Shadow pulling him upstairs into the bedroom. "I wanted to talk to you about Sonic, he is the best thing to happen to me. . . but. . . I want to do something more for him to show I want to be with him and have a better bond. . . and so, the reason you are up here is because of this" Shadow said as he goes into his secret drawer compartment, opens it, and takes out a beautiful green Chaos Emerald box and opens it.

Rouge gasped when she saw a beautiful ring inside of it, the ring being 18k gold with a beautiful sapphire and ruby intertwined with a bunch of diamonds resembling a heart bordering around the two gemstones, the ring looking rather expensive and legit. "Where did you get that?! How much money did you spend on that beautiful ring?! Tell me!" Rouge said as she was shocked. "15,000 dollars—" Shadow was cut off by Rouge before he could say anything else. "OH, MY, CHAOS, YOU REALLY WENT ALL OUT ON THAT?!" Rouge said but Shadow covered her mouth.

"SHHHHHHHH, THE WHOLE HOUSE CAN FUCKING HEAR YOU, YES, I REALLY WANTED TO GET AND MAKE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL RING THAT I THINK WOULD LOOK WONDERFUL ON SONIC, NOW SHUT UP BEFORE YOU SPOIL THE SURPRISE FOR SONIC!" Shadow whispered loudly as he heard someone coming to the door as Shadow closes the ring box and puts it behind his back, the door opened and he saw Sonic there. "Shadow, everyone is waiting come on!" Sonic said as he smiled. "Come on hun, let's go watch the movie" Rouge said as she winked at Shadow and made sure Sonic didn't get to see the ring box, keeping it a secret for his surprise to be perfect.

Shadow sighed in relief and he hides the ring box under the pillow as he picks it up and walks downstairs to Sonic and the others. "Hey if it isn't the man of the hour! Come on man! Movie's not gonna play itself!" Scourge said as he was sitting on the floor with Manic and Fleetway cuddling up on him. Silver and Mephiles were on the floor as well, Mephiles having Silver on his lap. Rookie and Infinite were on the single couch, having it reclined and cuddling with each other. Espio was nuzzling on Vector and Mighty as they sat on the two-seater couch together.

Tails was sitting the couch with Knuckles letting him lean on him, both next to Sonic. Amy was getting affection as Blaze and Rouge huddled up near her and were kissing her head, all three being on the same couch as Sonic in the three-seater couch which can fit up to 7 people. Whisper and Tangle were on the floor, Tangle wrapping her arm and tail around Whisper so she can be comfortable. Sonia and Tikal were on the floor as well, Tikal holding Sonia while they nuzzled one another. And finally, Shadow sits down in the spot next to Sonic, kissing his head and smiling and he hides the ring box under the couch quickly and puts the pillow behind his back.

"Everyone ready for the movie?!" Sonic asked as he had the remote with a little bowl of nachos and cheese and a plate of 2 pepperoni slices of pizza along with his orange soda. "YEAH!" they all said in unison as they whooped a bit before dying it down, Sonic pressing play, and the movie starting up. Shadow takes a little bowl of popcorn and starts to put some in his mouth as the Chao come on the screen. The others were chewing on pizza, crunching on chips, drinking their sodas, and even downing some candies into their mouths while the movie started the intro of the plot.

~Halfway into the Movie~

Sonic was sipping some orange soda while taking some nacho and eating them with the nacho cheese sauce, the others were indulged in their food, snacks, and drinks. All of them awed when a Chao went to Space and saw the Earth from below the space shuttle that was called the "Chao Shooting Star". There was some crunching sounds, slurping sounds, chewing sounds, and even murmuring a bit during the movie. Shadow looked at Sonic and saw he was happy, wanting it to stay like that if anything ever goes wrong. 'I hope he will accept my ring' Shadow thought as he drinks some Chao-Cola while then eating a sausage slice of pizza during the movie.

~At the end of the Movie~

They all clapped at the moment the credits showed up on the screen, Sonic turning off the TV and smiling as he clapped with the others. "That movie was so adorable, all three Chao became friends and traveled space together!" Tails said with a giggle. "My favorite character was the Dark Chao, he was such a little cutie, and when he realized what he was doing wrong, he decided to help Normal Chao and Hero Chao in the end, all three friending each other"  Amy said with a smile. "They were so cute!" Manic said while laughing a bit.

All of them agreed with one another, enjoying the movie that just ended. Shadow looked at Rouge as she gestured for him to do the "thing" he wanted to do for Sonic. "Umm Sonic, can I tell you something?" Shadow asked as all of them avert their eyes to Sonic and Shadow. "Yes? What is it?" Sonic asked as Shadow got up and held Sonic's hands. "Sonic, ever since we first dated, I wanted to give you the happiness and love you deserved, every day that goes by, I can't help but want to be with you all the time, you've shown me that it is okay to be myself and that I should always follow my heart" Shadow said as he rubbed his thumbs on Sonic's hands.

"Yes?" Sonic said as he was a tiny bit confused but was finding Shadow's speech to be super sweet as the others still watched them. "And, I want to share more memories with you, and even have more time to be with one another, I wanna share everything with you Sonikku, which is why I wanna ask you something, and what your answer will be, might change my life for better or for worse, depending on you sweetie" Shadow said as he slowly gets down on one knee and pulls out the ring box from under the couch, Sonic looking confused but a few of them knowing what was going to happen once he opens that ring box, realizing Shadow was going to propose.

"I am so confused, what is going on Shads?" Sonic asked as he looked at the ring box. "Sonic the Hedgehog, my one and only happiness and true love, my Speedy Blue Blur, will you marry me?" Shadow asked as he opened the ring box and all of them gasped loudly, seeing the beautiful ring, Sonic being so shocked but the way the ring looked in his eyes. "Sonic, will you make me the happiest hedgehog on Earth?" Shadow asked as he saw Sonic tearing up a lot, thinking he was going to say no. Sonic covered his mouth as he softly cries, Shadow pinning his ears down and was about to close the ring box, until one answer caught him off-guard.

"Y-Yes. . ." Sonic said and Shadow's ears flickered as a few of their friends shed tears of happiness for Sonic, knowing this was the happiest moment of Sonic and Shadow's life. "What?" Shadow asked, wanting to make sure he heard what he said correctly. "Yes, I will marry you, I love you so much! I will be your husband!" Sonic said as he cries loudly in happiness and joy as Shadow shed a few tears while taking the ring out of the box and slowly putting it on his ring finger, picking up Sonic and kissing him on the lips as Sonic kissed back, sharing a beautiful moment that they will remember, all of them cheering and clapping loudly for the engaged couple.

Sonic and Shadow shed tears while kissing their soft tender lips on each other, knowing they were really meant to be together, Shadow breaking the kiss and chuckling softly as he kisses his cheek. "I AM ENGAGED!!!" Sonic yelled as he lifts up his hand so the others can see the beautiful ring on his finger as he laughed a bit while shedding tears still. "AND I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU AS MY FIANCE! BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" Shadow said as he kissed Sonic on the lips again, both of them seeing that their love was so passionate and loving as they knew their bond just got even stronger, both of them engaged and expecting marriage to seal the deal to their undying love for one another, hoping to officially become husband and husband one day, the proposal showing a stepping stone into their future matrimony that awaits them both.

💙・◦┋THE END┋◦・🖤

•̩̩͙ ✦⁺.❤️⋆˙*🧡·₊˚💛°✧°💚˚₊·💙˙⋆*💜.⁺✦ •̩̩͙

Woohoo! You made it to the end, round of applause to yourselves, you earned it, thanks for taking your time to read, welp, I must be go now, gooobye guys!

(LITTLE TITLE HEADER IS IN THE WORKS, ONCE I AM FINISHED WITH IT, IT WILL BE PUT HERE, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!)