Ch# 105 Tutor (Quintuplets)

Hagoromo: Y/n, I am glad you were able to make it back here without having to see her again. I am sorry I couldn't help you with her since I couldn't send any travelers near you as they would just be killed instantly.

Y/n: We need to talk old man. You need to stop keeping secrets from me and tell me everything you are keeping from me! I yelled at him. I could tell by his look in his eye he figured I would ask this soon.

Hagoromo: I was hoping I wouldn't have to worry about this but I see my hands are tied.

Y/n: Your Damn right what did Chara mean when she said I was your grandchild!? Is Tanaki my mother or what! Tell me!

Hagoromo: ... I kept it from you so you wouldn't have to get involved with me and your mother.

Y/n: So it is true. She really is my mother. So why keep a secret from me then!? You didn't want me to know about this so I wouldn't join her is that it!?

Hagoromo: Like I said I kept it a secret so you wouldn't have to get involved with me and your mother. That's why I kept sending you to universe to universe before you became a world Traveler. I don't know what happen when you came to the multiverse and not to another world.

Y/n: So, you kept sending me to universe to universe so I wouldn't have to be in this stupid war between you and Tanaki?

Hagoromo: Yes, I didn't want you to be involved with a conflict between your mother and I. I didn't want my own grandchild involved in this conflict so I had you sent to universe to universe so you could live happy lives with people not in war with family. I only did it to protect you. I am sorry that I have lied to you since you have seen me. I didn't mean to hurt you or make it sound like I was trying to deceive you. I was only wanting to protect you.

Y/n: ... Fine. But if I find out if you are keeping anymore secrets from me I will personally take you to my mother and kill you myself, got me?

Hagoromo: I understand you Y/n. Now, I have bad news for you. He showed me two black orbs with a universe inside both. One had a small hole that was on top of the orb.

 One had a small hole that was on top of the orb

Y/n: Is that?

Hagoromo: Yes, it is the universe you were in. Both the universe of gambling and the universe of ricks was destroyed. He showed me the orbs connected to each other, all of them were black except for one. One was now purple instead of yellow. He placed it next to other universes as a line connected to it making it connected to other worlds that were not connected to the central finial curve.

Y/n: What universe survived?

Hagoromo: Universe C-137. The original Rick I met wanted to bring all possible universe where he was the smartest man alive to only be able to see each other. That is why they were all connected. In return I received many travelers who willing wanted to help me.