Ch# 45 A Body Was Discovered (Danganronpa)

Y/n: Makoto! I see him and Sayaka walking towards the dorm rooms.

Makoto: Oh hey Light. I'm just taking Sayaka to her room. She's still shaking with her arms crossed.

Y/n: Well I wanted to cheer her up so I wanted to have a conversation.

Makoto: Ya I think she needs that. Is that ok Sayaka?

Sayaka.......... ya.

Makoto: Ok we can talk in your room Sayaka. She hands Makoto her room key. He opens her room with a bunch of posters of Sayaka on the wall.

Y/n: Seems like a 13 year old girls room.

Makoto: Dude not now.

Y/n: Right right sorry. She sits on her bed still shaking now with her arms wrapped around herself. Makoto sat next to her comforting her. I grab her desk seat and sat next to the bed.

Y/n: You want to talk about what you saw?

Sayaka:...........sure.

Y/n: So what did you see?

Sayaka: My group. They were like a second family to me.

Y/n: Hey listen to me. She looks up at me.

Y/n: Don't let Monokuma get to you he wants you to fall to despair and try to leave.

Makoto: Ya we will always have hope for you Sayaka promise. She grabs Makoto and starts to hug him as he starts to blush.

Y/n: Should I leave or.

Makoto: I'm here Sayaka. He hug's back with her starting to tear up.

Y/n: Well I will take my leave. And Sayaka. Don't do anything stupid tonight or any day we are in here ok? She nods her head to me. I close the door to be meet with Kyoko.

Kyoko: So how is she?

Y/n: If you want my full option. Not good I'm afraid she may kill someone else to try and escape.

Kyoko: Hm. She puts her hand on her chin thinking about something.

Y/n: So what you going to tell us your ultimate or something?

Kyoko: I can't.

Y/n: Why not you can't tell me. Is it because we just meet or something.

Kyoko: No you miss heard. I can't because I don't know.

Y/n: Hm weird. Well since we are already talking want to head to the cafeteria and have some tea?

Kyoko: I have nothing better to do.

Y/n: So that's a yes alright then. We walk into the cafeteria with Celeste sitting by herself.

Celesta: Greetings you two.

Y/n: Good afternoon Celeste me and Kyoko were going to sit and have some tea. Since you are hear want to join us?