Ch# 15 Gradution And The Colossal Attack (Attack On Titan)

With the three years of training to become soldiers the day they waited is here.

Random Captain: DO YOU HAVE HEART!

Everyone: SIR!

Random Captain: AS OF THIS MOMENT YOU HAVE THREE OPTIONS TO CHOICE. FIRST IS THE GARRISON REGIMENT, WHOS JOBS ARE TO REINFORCE THE WALLS, SECOND IS THE SCOUT REGIMENT, WHO GOES INTO TITAN TERRITORY AND RECLAIM WHAT WAS ONCE OURS, LASTLY IS THE MILITARY POLICE REGIMENT, WHO SERVES UNDER YOUR MAGICY AND MAN TAMES LAW AND ORDER! THOSE ON TOP OF YOUR CLASS ARE EDIBLE TO GO TO MP NOW. NUMBER TEN SASHA BRAUS, NUMBER NINE CONNIE SPRINGER, NUMBER EIGHT MARCO BODT, NUMBER SEVEN JEAN KIRSCHTEIN, NUMBER SIX EREN YEAGER, NUMBER FIVE ANNIE LEONHART, NUMBER FOUR BERTHOLDT BOOVER, NUMBER THREE REINER BRAUN, NUMBER TWO Y/N YEAGER, NUMBER ONE MIKASA ACKERMAN! THESE TEN ARE THE TOP OF YOUR CLASS.

Timeskip

Everyone: Cheers! We were partying. Everyone was talking about what they were going to do. With me Armin, Eren, And Mikasa just standing around.

Thomas: You want to go to the Scouts!

Eren: I wanted to go to the Scouts my hole life.

Thomas: But we are talking about the 5th of the population! Eren did his speech about staying behind some walls. I saw Annie,Reiner, and Bertholdt looking at me. Weird why are they staring at me? I walk outside and got some fresh air and saw the sky. The stars look pretty in the sky tonight.

Timeskip

We were on the wall cleaning the cannons. With me, Eren, Mina, Thomas, Sasha, and Conny up there. They were complaining about cleaning and I saw Sasha pull some meat out of her jacket.

Mina: Sasha you can get in trouble with having that.

Sasha: Idk I'm going to cook this up who wants some. Just imagine the sandwich's we can make with this! Eren looked at the city. Smiling about something. Then. A shadow was behind us. We turned around and saw the thing that took everything my new life offered to me. The Colossal Titan. Steam came at us and everyone fell of from the steam leaving me. The Titan looked at me wondering how I am not affected by the steam. It tried to grab me but it's hand went through me. This surprised it and look at me seeing my eyes.

With this the Titan blew up the cannon and with me and Eren grappled at it ready to kill it but It disappeared like it did all those years again

With this the Titan blew up the cannon and with me and Eren grappled at it ready to kill it but It disappeared like it did all those years again. Eren and me grapple to the wall and climb up to the top. We went to the middle of town where all the Cadets meet.

Captain: THE TITANS HAVE INVADED. I WANT YOU ALL TO GET INTO TEAMS OF FOUR TO FIVE AND TAKE THE TITANS OUT! Mikasa came to us but was called to get the people to Wall Sina.