Ch# 47 New World New Secrets (Danganronpa)

After watching a woman get stoned to death I think anybody would not be able to sleep but for me it was the opposite. Knowing Junko she wants the others to turn on me but she doesn't know I can destroy this game in a instant. I'll play along to see what will happen.

Ding Dong Bing Bong

Monokuma: Ahem, this is your morning announcement. Good morning everyone! It's now affiliate 8 am night time is now over. I was awoken by the morning announcement. I put on a suit with my watch on and slide the Death Note into my shirt and headed off. I walk out to be greeted by Mukuro who was lying on the floor next to my door.

Y/n: Morning.

Mukuro: Hm, good morning. She got up and brushed her skirt off. The thing was she was wearing a military jacket with a black skirt and black combat boots on.

Y/n: You went from a Fashion Woman to A Killer in a day.

Mukuro: There's no point in dressing up anymore. But anyway I have a question for you?

Y/n: And what would that be?

Mukuro: Why did you save me? I deserve to die so why save me?

Y/n: Because, I can tell you only did those things cause of Junko.

Mukuro: Huh?

Y/n: You only did her dirty work is cause you don't know what true family love is. I grab her and hug her. She starts to blush and tries to push herself out of my grip. Soon she stops trying to resist and just accepts it. I let go to her looking away.

Y/n: See, feel better?

Mukuro: Uh, Ya how does that work?

Y/n: I don't know but we should head to the cafeteria.

Mukuro: Ya, your right. We head into the cafeteria with no dead body and no blood. Everyone but Makoto and Sayaka were there eating.

Taka: THERE YOU TWO ARE WHY ARE YOU SO LATE FOR BREAKFAST!

Y/n: Calm down its way too early for this. I sat down to be greeted by a happy Aoi.

Aoi: Gooding morning Light!

Y/n: Morning Aoi, how did you sleep? I take a drink from a water cup.

Aoi: I'm fine just need to get the bad thoughts out of my head.

Y/n: Well that's nice. Say where are Makoto and Sayaka?

Y/n Thought: Knowing Sayaka she won't show up but Makoto? I mean he was close to Sayaka but to distinct himself?

Sakura: We locked Sayaka in her room. We can't get Makoto out of his room this morning.

Toko: H-he can't t-take h—his Gir-lfriend is a Mu-rder.

Taka: HEY NOT COOL!

Hifumi: What a low blow Miss Fukawa!

Taka: EVERYONE PLEASE WE MUST NOT FIGHT! SHE ONLY TRIED TO KILL BECAUSE OF MONOKUMA THATS OUR ENEMY!