Ch# 68 Recovery (Danganronpa)

Where am I? This isn't my room. I was laying on a bed. The room was red. I look down to the ground to see Maki sleeping on a futon. I checked the time. 5:52. I got off the bed and picked Maki up. I placed her in the bed and headed to the door. I saw my cloak hanged up on a chair. I grabbed it and put it on. I tried to walk out but I found myself on the bed. Maki was staring down at me pissed off.

 Maki was staring down at me pissed off

Maki: You need rest. She put her hand on my head.

Maki: Your still burning up. I pushed her off me.

Y/n: I told you I'm fine. I went to get up but I was hit in the face. I touched my head. I could felt it hurting.

Maki: Yesterday you weren't affected by my head butt. Now your holding your head in pain from a simple knob of a knife. Your body is getting weak. She put her hands around my arms with her hands wrapped on the back of my head.

Y/n: H-Hey let go!

Maki: Prove it then. Break out. I put my hands onto where her hands met at. I started to pry them open and moving my body around violently.

Y/n: AHHH! I screamed as I gave up. I was out of breath.

Maki: As I said your body is getting weak and needs rest. She pins me down as I just say their looking at her.

Maki: Your not going to try to break out?

Y/n: Why would I. I'm basically on my death bed. I'll be dead in a few days. She looked sad. I somehow got her to let go. I got up and stretch my neck. I headed to the door but I felt my heart shut. My body slammed into the door I started to vomit blood onto the door.

Maki: Y/n! She opened the door and ran off. I landed on my side holding my chest.

Y/n Thoughts: It burns! I felt tears building up from the pain. It was so painful. I heard the door open as Kirumi laid me down and pop open a pill bottle.

Kirumi: Drink this! She helped me drink the liquid. My heart slowly started to stop hurting. Maki came over to me and started to hug me.

Maki: You need to take it slow. I'll help.

Y/n: W-En did y-u become s-o nic? Her face went red as she stared away from me.

Maki: S-Shut up! You wanna die?!

Y/n: Hee. Kirumi came down to our level.

Kirumi: I think it's best if you got some sleep mister Y/n. Maki carried me back to the bed. I was to weak to even move. Maki pulled over a chair as Kirumi sat on the bed.