Ch# 101 Debt Settlement Meeting (Kakegurui)

Kirari: Now what is your answer? She moves her hands to my face now. This was the first time I had ever felt scared of a person before.

Y/n: I-I

Kirari: I what? I can't understand you if you cannot give me words. All you need to do is shake your head to join the student council. That is all. Even with her hands on my face, I could see her smile. I slowly nod my head. She lets go of my face and stands up.

Kirari: Great. Sayaka, take care of our new member he will study under you. Sayaka nods her head.

Sayaka: Yes Miss President. She walks over to me and stares down at me. I had tears rolling down my face.

Sayaka: Here, wipe your face off and follow me. She hands me a handkerchief. I wiped my eyes and followed her out of the room. The council kept talking about different topics. We enter another room with two desks. One was neatly done while the other had tons of paper stacked up on the desk.

Sayaka: This is Miss Presidents and my office. Lots of my downtime I am in here doing paperwork. She sits down and starts writing on the papers.

Sayaka: You can help me by doing some of these for me. These are the new house pet's life plans. If they are over 100 million yen in debt they receive a life plan. You will check them over with the information on their files. I picked one up. "Mary Saotome Life plan".

Y/n Thoughts: !!! I thought she had paid off her debt! So why does she have a life plan!?

Y/n: Um Miss Sayaka I have a question.

Sayaka: Yes?

Y/n: I thought Mary paid off her debt. So why does she have a life plan?

Sayaka: Oh she is now in debt of 1 billion yen for you.

Y/n: Wait I gave her that money not to make her my pet!

Sayaka: Sorry but that is how it works. She flips the book open.

Sayaka: If someone was to give a house pet money they then owe them all the money they received from that said person.

Y/n: But I have seen people receive money from others to pay off their debts!

Sayaka: A person who receives more than 100 million yen for debt will transfer their debt to the person. That is how that system works here at Hyakkaou Private Academy.

Y/n Thoughts: No matter what a person who is in debt of 100 million yen or more will stay in debt unless they can find a way to pay it off! That isn't stupid it is genius to keep people from getting out of their contracts!

Y/n: I see. So. That money I gave to Mary was an early birthday gift.

Sayaka: Oh really? Then when is her birthday?

Y/n: March. She looks down on her life plan.

Sayaka: And what day?

Y/n: The Six.

Sayaka Thoughts: No only is his luck amazing he is an amazing guesser. I should let Miss President know about this.