Ch#7 Sports Fest Part 3 (My Hero)

Naruto POV

I was heading to the arena for my fight with lida. I got on the arena with Lida looking a little scared. I got ready and got into a stance and Lida got into a running stance. I smiling at him because I wanted to see how strong he got now.

Midnight: READY.... GO! She yelled both Lida and me running at each other. He tried to kick my neck but I catch it with my arm protecting it. I put my arm down and sweep his leg causing him to fall. With him falling I kick his stomach into the ground. I jump onto him and kept punching his in the face. He head butt me and I jump back holding my bleeding head. My head started to heal and Lida came running at me a lot faster. He grab me and ran to the edge. We got close and I grab his arm and through him outside the ring. He grab my leg and spin back into the ring at the middle.

Present Mic: Lida just saved himself using his leg boost and grabbing Naruto's leg. I ran back over to him and grab him with one of Kurama's hand. I grab him by the legs so he can't use his quirk.

Midnight:  LIDA IS CAPTURED NARUTO MOVED TO THE NEXT ROUND! She yelled out with people cheering for me. I let go of him and pick him up.

Y/n POV

I look at the match's to see who is going up against who. I'm now going up against Todoroki huh. Now we can have our fight now. I head over to the waiting room to get ready for my match but I was stop by someone who I never met.

?: I guessing you remember me right Y/n? I look at the man who was taller than me. I look up and see the number 2 hero, Endeaver. I know him. He would come over to the house and talk with Dad lots of the time.

Y/n: Ya I remember you Mr. Endeaver. I said with him always giving me that "I don't care look". I want to know why he wants to talk to me now of all times?

Endeaver: I want your help Y/n. He said getting me even more confused. What would he want me to help him for. I guessing it has to do with Shoto. He is his son and if he needed help with a villain he would go to dad or another hero.

Y/n: Let me guess, you want me help you with something about your son is that right? I said with shocking him a little bit. Bet he did not see me guessing that so quickly.

Endeaver: Your just as smart as your father. Yes it's about Shoto. I want you to make him to use his left side. He said with not shocking me. He is only using half his power and winning so I want him to use his full power on me this match.

Y/n: Ya I was going to do that even if you ask me to this or not. I said walking to the tunnel ready to fight. I got out of the tunnel and head to the arena. I got there with Todoroki already up there staring at me weirdly.

 I got there with Todoroki already up there staring at me weirdly