Ch# 84 Apologize (Demon Slayer)

Y/n: Does she really see me as a devil? I asked myself as I walk towards a bench. I sat down as I watched the Sakura tree blow in the wind. The season was around the beginning of fall. The leaves were falling of the trees. They were very pretty. The pink leaves almost looked like hearts if you weren't looking hard enough. A leaf fell onto my lap. This one was more reddish than pink.

Y/n: Do Sakura tree leaves change color when they fall off? I asked myself as I watched the trees continue to blow in the wind. I heard someone walking towards me. I looked behind me to see a woman walking towards me. She had white hair. She had a umbrella with her as she used it to protect herself from the leaves of the Sakura trees.

 She had a umbrella with her as she used it to protect herself from the leaves of the Sakura trees

?: Hello, I was just coming to my usual spot and found you sitting here.

Y/n: Oh, here you can have your spot I was just leaving. I got up and started to turn in the other direction.

?: You don't have to be scared I won't bite. She patted the seat next to her on the bench.

?: I don't usually see many people around here so it would be a nice change of pace. I sat back down. She put her umbrella above us.

?: It's a nice day, don't you think?

Y/n: Yes, the weather is perfect today.

?: Are you a fan of fall?

Y/n: Yeah I like how it's not extremely cold and not extremely hot. But, I'm used to the cold I grew up on the mountains.

?: Oh you did? Did you and your family moved closer to Tokyo?

Y/n: Um, we did move. Just me, my big brother, and my little sister.

?: Thats good. Not having family around a human can really hurt a person confidence and daily life.  I wished I had siblings. But my mother died in while having me.

Y/n: Oh I'm sorry.

?: Don't be, I don't remember my mother and I barely remember my father. My grandfather took care of me until he passed when I was 17.

Y/n: Oh, I'm sorry you had to bring that up to me.

?: I said don't be I told you willingly. She started to hum a song.

Y/n: What are you humming?

?: A song my grandpa would hum to me while I tried to sleep. It would always put me to sleep. She continues to hum as we sat there and watch the Sakura trees. She sat up as she stop humming.