Ch# 30 A New Enemy Has Awaken(Attack On Titan)

(Hello I was thinking and I came up with a plan for this book. This list will be the order I will do the anime's and other universes I want to write about. If you have any anime's you want to see comment and if I have seen it I will add it)
Naruto Shippuden
Black Clover
High school Dxd
Pokémon Sword (Game)
Dragon Ball Super (just super)
Rising of the Shield Hero
Demon Slayer
Akame Ga Kill
Seraph Of The End
Assassination Classroom
Infinite Stratos
Fire Force (not seen season 2 that's why it's so low)
Damachi(Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon)

(That is is all I have now if you want any other I will put on the list and don't ask for hxh or Fairytale I am not a fan of both of those)

Last Time On Dragon Ball Z

Eren: Now show us where they are. Pieck went and hold Gabi's hand as a yellow lightning appeared around there hand. I barley got the bandages off my mouth before Pieck pointed at Eren.

Pieck: There. I saw a Titan coming from below us as I went to run at Eren. Yelena pulled the trigger on her gun as it hit my leg.

Y/n: OW, EREN WATCH OUT FROM BELOW! It was too late as Porco's Titan came out of the ground biting off Eren's legs. Eren starts to transforms as Porco cut off Pieck's hand braking out of her handcuff. Eren fully transformed as he kick Porco off the roof. I heard something behind us. I looked behind us and a bunch of blimps were in the sky coming at us. The final battle was begun.

Now Back To The Story

Porco's Titan looked at me as it rushed to eat me. I summon Susanoo's rib cage as it's hand grabs Porco's hair and threw him off the roof. Pieck got surrounded by lightning as her Titan went and try to eat me but the Susanoo's arms grab her Titan by the mouth and slammed her into the ground. Wren went to grab the Susanoo but only grab the rib cage. He kept trying to bite through the Susanoo but no luck

Y/n: It will take more than you biting on me Eren! As I say that sand came out of nowhere and piled onto my arm and pulling me out of my rib cage

Y/n: It will take more than you biting on me Eren! As I say that sand came out of nowhere and piled onto my arm and pulling me out of my rib cage. I was slammed over and over into the ground as a guy with red hair and a mark on his face was standing on the sand coming off a gourd.