Ch# 25 The Attack On Marley (Attack On Titan)

Th stage was crowded with tons of people. Eldian Marley and people who have came from other lands came to listen to the tyburs. We all sat down where the warrior sit and we waited. The blinds went by and showed Willy Tybur the one giving the speech.

(It not going to be everything he said but the most important parts of his speech.)

Willy: I thank you for coming. You all must consider that the people on paradise island are devils, it's basically known. But what if I say that story was trek a little. As you know the Warhammer is past down in our family but it is not the only thing past down. Our ancestors memories also get past down. This story starts after the great Titan war ended. The king king Fritz rush as many Eldian people to paradise Island and threaten the world if any try to hurt his peace he would send out millions of colossal Titan's down us all and kill us all. But he never wanted to do that. It was a treat he could not bring himself to do. His royal family past down his founding Titan down to each royal member untill they all died for some unknown reason. It has been stolen by someone without royal blood, and his name is Eren Yeager.

I started to hold my head in pain. Why does it feel like I known who that is. And why is it taking Reiner and Falco so long. I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder. I turn and see Bertholdt and the others looking at me.

Bertholdt: You ok?

Y/n: Ya I'm fine just a headache. I then started to listen on Willy. Then someone in the military came to me.

Military person: I need the jaws, cart, and colossal to come with me.

Porco: Oh ok. They all got up and started to head with the military person. The military person right eye just kept looking at me like I know them.

Willy: He has somehow been able to use the founding Titan power without any royal blood. This is a big threat for us all because he is not influenced by king Fritz decisions and he will use the power on us one day. Now I ask not I'm begging you all to help me take out the devils on paradise Island. Everyone starts to cheer for him. I got a bad feeling with yellow LIGHTNING COMING OUT OF THE BUILDING BEHIND WILLY!

Willy: THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR! I made two clones and Leap of to the stage with another making susanoo. My other clone grab Willy and heading other to the audience and throwing him in. I made a Susanoo and punch the Titan shifter in the jaw making him fly back. I sit down crossing my arms while the Titan looked at me angry for not trying.

3rd Person

Clone Y/n: Everyone calm down I will fly us somewhere that is away from here. The clone summon perfect Susanoo. They started to head off but something came at its leg and kept it in place. It was a big metal claw with lots of rope making it difficult to cut threw. The clone dropped down and started to get people out of the Susanoo and telling them to run. He was then shot with hundreds of cannons. The force pushed him down making some of the people he had in his hand fall out falling to there deaths. He picked up a building and threw it at the claw and it came off him. He flew into the air and slice at where they could be at. The buildings. He saw lots of wires attached to him with people coming at him with missiles attached to there wired guns. The clone's Susanoo threw a Kamui shuriken at them but a few got by and hit his Susanoo's chest. He then saw three people coming towards where he was. A black hair guy who was short, a girl who looked like a man, and a boy with no hair and was bald. He looked shocked but that shocked turn into a smirk with the glass opening with him in a hand sign.