Ch# 40 Magic Knight Entrance Exam (Black Clover)

Last Time On Dragon Ball Z!

?: Don't worry. Someone said as a tree grab the hand and caught Asta and brought him towards them. Yuno looked at who it was and all he saw was a guy in a mask.

Willam: Now I have to knock you out. Tree branches came out of the ground and hold him down as he desperately tried to break free.

Willam: Calm down Y/n you must control yourself. The devil side was now fully as it grab a sword and destroy the tree branches instantly.

Y/n?: I will have fun destroying this village and it starts with you! He points the sword at Willam as they have a stare off

Now Let's continue!

Willam: I'll ask nicely and ask for him back. Tree branches appeared behind him ready to fight.

Y/n?: Do you think I would give this chance away? He picks up the floating grimorie and shows the front cover to the masked knight. Willam makes a shock noise and his arms start to shake looking at the book.

Willam: Where did you get that book!? He shouted at the devil. The devil puts the sword on his shoulder and let's go of the book making it fly next to him again.

Y/n?: Thats for me to know and for you to not know. He sprints at Willam and goes for a slice to the mask but was counter by a tree branch coming from the ground and pulled the devil off the ground and slammed him into the monsters bones that didn't brake. The devil cuts the branch with the sword and flys at Willam. Willam makes a shield out of a tree but the devil cuts right through the tree like it was nothing.

Willam Thoughts: How did he do that, is it that sword or his magic? A branch brought up Willam who opened his grimorie.

Willam: World Tree Magic: Plant Binding. Multiple Vines come out of the ground wrapping around the devil body parts.

Willam: World Tree Magic: Tree Cage. A tree appears and surrounds the devil. A branch of the tree wraps around the sword and brought it outside of the tree. It goes to Willam who picks up the sword but his magic starts to get taken away from him.

Willam Thoughts: This sword is taking away my magic. He drops the sword into the ground. He looks over to the two church boys and saw tons of magic in the black hair boy and none in the smaller boy. He jumps down and goes in the tree to see the devil trying to brake free from the vines.

Willam: World Tree Magic: Grimorie Lock. A vine starts to wrap around the grimorie as the devils power starts to disappear from Y/n's body as the devil screams in anger.

Y/n?: Remember this day because you haven't see the last of me Willam Vangeance. The devil disappeared as a unconscious Y/n was all left in the vines bindings. His jacket was destroyed as part of the bottom was gone and multiple holes were in his clothes. The vines let go of the boy as Willam pick him up and put him on his shoulder carrying him out. He goes to a hill and puts the book on the ground as his own opens up and starts to flip to a page.

Willam: World Tree Magic: Tree seal. A small was made around the book as a seal was on the tree. He walks over to to the two boys who watched the entire time.

Willam: Are you two injured?

Asta: NO SIR!