Ch# 36 A Evil Has Awaken (Last Attack On Titan Chapter)

Y/n: Did I hear that correctly? As I said that I heard footsteps coming upstairs. I quickly lock the door and jump on my bed and hiding under the blanket with only my face showing. The door knob starts to turn but stops. It kept trying a few more times till whoever wanted to come in stopped.

?: Damnit how are we getting in?

?2: Oh I know there's a key for our rooms in my moms closet. They left but I quickly grab my phone and call Eren who lived a street away from me.

Eren: Hello?

Y/n: Eren I need you like NOW!

Eren: Damn no need to yell what do you need me so badly?

Y/n: I need you to come to my house and help me out my window.

Eren: Ok I'm coming. He ended the call as the footsteps were getting closer. I put my chair on the door knob making it harder for them to get in. I open my window and sat down waiting for Eren. The door made a click noise saying the door was unlocked. The door tried to open but the chair was preventing it from opening.

?: The hell? They tried to use there body weight on the door to force it open but it was no luck. I saw Eren running down the sidewalk with what looks like Armin behind him looking very tired.

Y/n: Eren! I whisper yelled. He came to my window as Armin was breathing heavily.

Eren: The hell you need me at almost 12 at night for?

Y/n: Just help me down so I don't break my legs. As I said the door swinged open with Lucia Historia and Ymir looking at me.

Y/n: Shit, IM SAVING MY VIRGINITY FOR WHEN IM A ADULT BITCH! I jump as Eren and Armin caught me. Ymir looked down and quickly turned around.

Y/n: Might want to run for your LIFE! We start to run in the opposite way to get to Eren's house, we had to slow down as Armin was falling behind. We got down down two streets and stopped to catch our breath. We heard people coming so we hide in a alleyway from them. As we saw them run by we signed and got out of hiding.

Eren: That was close, now want to explain what happened.

Y/n: Ya funny story. It was when we were done playing dead alive, I heard voices coming from my vent and I listen to what they were saying and they wanted me to do the dirty with Historia.

Armin: Aren't we too young to do that?

Eren: Ya isn't it illegal?

Y/n: that's what I was thinking. We came out of the alley as I heard something coming at me. I got out of the way as a kunai with some rope at the end of the blade went into the building we were standing by. A guy in all black and a hoodie pulled on the rope as the kunai came back to him.

 A guy in all black and a hoodie pulled on the rope as the kunai came back to him