Side Story: Marcel and Theirry

Start from the beginning

Wanting his sire to feel comfortable, the male grabbed his length and slowly started to pump along the shaft. The wave of pleasure was too much for Marcel as his nipples were now swollen from the amount of sucking and bites.

Thierry separated his sire's legs with his lands, stretched his hand to the flower hole and pressed it gently.

Marcel couldn't help throwing his head back as a moan escaped his lips.

Marcel was now turned into a moaning mess, as he couldn't help the different emotions he was feeling from fear to lust

The feeling of the finger thrusting in and out of him was making him see stars until a second, then third one followed.

The male felt that his lower body was in a panic, but the man on his body didn't stop at all, and continued to open up his flower hole, until the three fingers could enter and exit smoothly, the fingers in the body retreated.

"I love hearing the sounds that escape your beautiful mouth,"  said Thierry as he went and brought Marcel into another kiss.

The sound of a zipper being opened brought Marcel's attention to the bulge in the others pants. However the sire couldn't hide the shock that appeared in his face at the sight of large vein cock that came into his views.

"I give up that won't fit," said Marcel as he tried to get up but Thierry wouldn't let him.

"I prepared you enough and I'll be gentle I promise,"said Thierry as he aligned himself at the entrance as he slowly sank in the depths of heaven.