Chapter 18

~THIRD PERSON POV~

"Do you know how worried I was about you? I came home for our movie night and I didn't hear you or our baby's heartbeat anywhere in the house only to find your cookies on the ground," he said looking at her with tears running down his eyes.

"Nik we are fine," she replied with a smile as she grabbed his cheeks and gave it a squeeze before wiping his tears.

Nik wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her in for a hug as he placed his head in the crook of her neck taking in her scent while placing small kissed there causing her to giggle.

"That tickles you big baby," she said as she hugged him.

Sadly their moment was interrupted by Elijah, Rebekah and Hayley entering the house. Seeing the brunette, Ophelia pulled away from the hug and walked up to Hayley giving her a soccer punch in the face causing her to fall on her butt holding her now bleeding nose. She then bent down and grab her hair before slamming her face in the ground knocking the werewolf out.

 She then bent down and grab her hair before slamming her face in the ground knocking the werewolf out

"Now was that necessary love?" Niklaus asked.

"This bitch hit me in the face with a branch then tried to kidnap me to get my baby after we escaped from that kid," she explained angrily.

"Alright calm down my little monster," he said as he walked up to the pregnant girl and hugged her while rubbing her protruding belly which not only calmed her but also the child who felt their father's presence.

"Wow," the two parents gasped out as they felt their baby kick. He kissed her cheek and brought her back to the couch and placing her in his lap.

"Here's some hot coco with marshmallows," said Dwayne as he placed the cup in her hand.

"Oh Nik meet Dwayne my hybrid," said Ophelia as she leaned into the original's  arms.

"But I didn't create any new hybrid love so how is that possible?" he asked looking at the male suspiciously.

"Well apparently young Lockwood wanted to test a theory and it seems it works so Niklaus was this your plan all along?" Elijah finally asked now speaking up after seeing his brother and Ophelia's display of affection.

"What is he talking about brother?" Rebekah asked.

"Care to enlighten me what this theory is about love?" He asked Ophelia who he thought looks so cute nibbling on the marshmallows.

"Oh well apparently our baby's blood can sire their own line of  hybrids and Dwayne is living proof," she explained as Dwayne said hi.

"And how did he get this blood?" Klaus asked.

"He injected me with a needle against my will and drew my blood," she answered nonchalantly not noticing her response was making Klaus angry.

"I knew I should of killed him," shouted Klaus.