Side Story: Marcel and Theirry

Thierry had been in love with his sire Marcel Gerard for a long time and he didn't know if the male felt the same. However, nothing or no one  could stop the smile that appeared on his face ar this moment.

"Hey Thierry what the hell.....put me down," shouted Marcel as he hit the taller  male continuously only to receive a slap on his butt.

"Oh no you didn't," said Marcel.

"Continue being bad and you'll be punished," said Thierry as he spanked Marcel once again.

Upon entering the room, he threw Marcel on the bed as he bounced upon impact. Thierry then walked up to him revealing his vampire face with a smirk as he ran his tongue against his fang.

"W-w-what are you doing Thierry?"

"For so long I have suppressed my desire to kiss you, to trail hands all over your body, to look into those beautiful hazel eyes as you beg me to fuck the daylight out of you, to dominate your entire being but your so dense that you didn't realize," said Thierry.

He then hovered over Marcel and brought his lips to his ear and blew a breath of air on it causing Marcel to shiver in delight as his tried to hide the little patch of red that appeared on his ears from feeling embarrassed.

"Marcellus Gerard," said Thierry as he dragged out his sire's name so seductively.

"Let me love you," he asked looking into the beautiful hazel eyes that took his breath away.

Marcel felt nervous as he didn't know Thierry felt that way about him. Deep down he knew he felt the same so before the male could have second thoughts Marcel dragged him towards him as their faces were a few centimeters from each other.

"Dominate me"

"Your wish is mine to obey," said Thierry as he smashed his lips on his master's.

Marcel brought his hand up to Thierry's hair and gave it a pull as the other trailed kissed onto his sire's neck. He got in between the caramel skined male's legs and thrusted forward as their clothe lengths brushed against each other.

This caused a moan to fall from Marcel's mouth which was music to Thierry's ears.

Without wasting any more time, Thierry undressed his sire as the darker skinned male laid on his back looking so delicious. Feeling embarrassed, Marcel covered his eyes which only caused Thierry to smirk.

"Don't hide those beautiful eyes from me Marcel," said Thierry as he removed his sire's hand

"Don't hide those beautiful eyes from me Marcel," said Thierry as he removed his sire's hand. The dark buds were staring at Thierry who couldn't help himself as he ran his tongue on one.