Chapter 19

~THIRD PERSON POV~

~Two days before Sophie's death~

Sophie who grew to like Ophelia was worried about her. She admired the the girl's kindness and how she always tried to be there for everyone. Sophie remembered when she found out about Jane-Anne's death she broke down in the park when she was approached by the young brunette.

At first Sophie thought the girl had ulterior motives seeing as she was a witch and the girl was the daughter of the man who held control over the city but to her shock the girl only approached her because she was crying.

~FLASHBACK~

Sophie couldn't stop the tears that fell from her eyes as she looked at the picture of her and her sister. It brought a smile on her face as it was taken when they went to the cemetery to visit their parents and Sophie didn't want to go but Jane-Anne tried to cheer her up by taking pictures and so they took one together.

 It brought a smile on her face as it was taken when they went to the cemetery to visit their parents and Sophie didn't want to go but Jane-Anne tried to cheer her up by taking pictures and so they took one together

It made her smile as she remembered she couldn't look at the camera so she looked at her sister who tried her best not to laugh at the funny faces she was making. More tears continued to fall as they landed on the picture.

"Hey are you okay?" a voice suddenly asked and Sophie looked up only to see the rumored princess of New Orleans Dove.

"What do you want?" she sneered looking at the girl in disgust.

"Woah woah I don't know you or what your going through but I saw you crying and I thought why not come see what's wrong," replied Dove.

"Who's that?" Dove asked looking at the picture.

"My sister, she got killed for doing something that she loved," said Sophie as she looked at her sister's picture.

"Oh I'm sorry however I hope she's at peace wherever she is and I know she's watching over you," said Dove as she gave the girl a friendly pat on the shoulder.

The two girls continued to talk when Dove invited Sophie to her dance rehearsal hoping to cheer the girl up which helped a little as Sophie was able to see that the girl was way different from her vampire father.

After rehearsals was finished they went to a bakery and Dove revealed she was pregnant when she caught Sophie looking at her little bump.

The two girls separated at the end of the day after thanking Dove for cheering her up and it was then that the curly haired brunette revealed to her new friend that she could call her Ophelia since Dove was only her stage name.