Chapter 12

~THIRD PERSON POV~

"Rebekah"

"Rebekah"

"Rebekahhhhhhh"

Klaus continued to walk through the house to find his sister but couldn't find her. He wanted her to come along with him to Marcel as he decided it was time he took back the city hoping he could get it under his control and in order so when he does ask the lovely Ophelia to be his, she'll be safe and out of harm.

The original hybrid continued to walk when he saw Hayley walk down the stairs in into the parlour.

"Klaus," she called.

"Klaus"

"Niklaus Mikaelson I am speaking to you," the werewolf shouted in anger as the male was ignoring and avoiding her like she's the plague.

"You don't get the right to call me by my name," shouted Klaus as he sped towards the wolf, grasping her neck in his hand.

"You lost the right to even live here the moment you decided I was so despicable that I didn't deserve a child," he said trying not to show his sadness.

In the beginning he knew he was an asshole when he found out that she was pregnant with his child but he was scared he never felt the love of a father before and he was scared he'd turn out to be another Mikael. He remembered the night she revealed that she killed his unborn child and so he went to the place where he had once thought of his father well his birth father Ansel.

It was the where the moon shined so bright in the sky and even though it wasn't a full moon. He still enjoyed the light from the sky. Then just like that the reality of how he spent his life came back to him as he burst out in tear at the thought of never being a father to a beautiful baby girl he could cherish and protect from all the boys who will fall in love with her or a mini version of him who would look up at him and be proud to say my dad is Nikaus Mikaelson. He didn't care if he seemed like a disappointment to his siblings but he'll ensure he wasn't to his own flesh and blood.

"Am I that horrible father?" He asked out in the night sky as more tears fell from his blue-green eyes and for a second he thought he saw a wolf in the distance looking at his as it howled to the crescent shaped moon in the sky.

One moment he thought it was him, Ansel but the shadow of the wolf disappeared and he was left alone once again abandoned by the world. But just in that moment he thought if he admitted his feelings to Ophelia and ask her to be his queen will she abandon him later after finding out about the monster he became over the years or would she hug him and tell him it was not his fault and that it was  them that create the monster he became.

After letting Hayley go, Klaus decided to just face Marcel head on by himself and so he sped to the old Mikaelson compound where he was greeted by Marcel's men as they sneered and looked at him with disdain.

They parted way allowing the hybrid to walk through as Klaus held his head high as he faced the male that he once called his son.

"Let's end this charade shall we," said Klaus as he addressed Marcel.

He then turned to the vampires in the room and said, "Vampires of New Orleans, do recall that I am an original, a hybrid, I cannot be killed. Eternity is an awfully long time. How long do you think Marcel will stand in power? What if one of you lot were to release me, knowing I would he eternally in your debt? Oh how I pity those of you who would dare to cross me. I can assure you, your end would be spectacular. To borrow a trick from an old friend whoever picks up this coin gets to live."

During the speech Klaus purposely looked at Marcel from time to time as he took out the coin and held it in the air before placing it on the ground.

"Now which one of you magnificent bastards wants to join me?" Klaus asked looking around.