Chapter 26

Everything so far was peaceful in the lively city of New Orleans. The vampires went about their business now not having to worry about another uprising from the witches and the humans remained ignorant of the war that almost happened between the two species.

Life was more peaceful for the resident original hybrid himself as he was out on a picnic with his beautiful girlfriend and soon to be wife. Klaus was planning on marrying Ophelia but he didn't know when would be the right moment to propose.

He wanted to do it before she had given birth and hold the wedding afterwards but thanks to those witches his plans were postponed. Klaus still didn't trust to leave Ophelia or his children by themselves as he knew that he made a lot of enemies throughout his life time and he wouldn't be shocked that one of those enemies tried to attack him.

Klaus however knew that without him, his hybrids would ensure the safety of their Luna and future alphas. All twenty hybrids grew attached to the twins to the point they would try to steal the children from their parents so they could babysit.

They however stopped when they came face to face with their angry Luna in her wolf form who threatened them that if they took her children without her consent again they would be loosing their hearts.

Due to this, they would spend their time trying to curry favor her in hopes of allowing her to allow them to babysit.

Ophelia wasn't really comfortable being without her children as her wolf still remembered them being taken from her and so the young siphon/werewolf hybrid grew tense when she woke up one morning without the children by her side.

That day the hybrids deeply apologized and even Klaus as well as he explained that Alaia woke up crying which resulted in River waking up and so he asked the hybrids to watch them as he went for their milk.

He explained further that he knew she was tired from taking care of them the night before up until early in the morning and didn't get any sleep so he didn't want to wake her.

The family of four sat on the blanket in the grass with the children laying between their parents who couldn't help the smile that appeared on their face.

"I'm so happy," said Nicklaus.

"Really,how come?"Ophelia asked.

"I get to sit here, spending the day with my beautiful girlfriend and our two amazing children but you know what would make me even happier ?" he said with a smirk as he went over to her.

"What?" she asked giving him a kiss on the lips.

"You being Ophelia Mikaelson, the loving wife of me Niklaus Mikaelson,"he replied as he got on his knee and revealed the ring with a wolf lying beside an emerald stone

"Yes yes," she screamed out as she jumped into his arms giving him a big kiss.

The babies woke up the sound of their mother screaming which caused them to start crying.

"Oops," they said between laughter as they scooped each child into their arms rocking them back to sleep.

"You hear that babies mommy is going to marry daddy," whispered Nicklaus with a smile.

The couple then went back home where Ophelia was surprised to see a sign that said congratulations

"She said yes," shouted Klaus as he alerted everyone.

His siblings along with his hybrids jumped out of their hiding spot shouting in excitement as the parents took their children to their room and placed them into their beds kissing them good night.

While Elijah and Rebekah decided to watch the twins, Klaus decided to have a pack run with his hybrids and wife. They all shifted into their wolf forms and ran howling into the starless sky.

Meanwhile deep in the Bayou a brunette was walking to a house to hold a meeting with Eve.

"What did you want to talk about Andrea?" Eve asked.

Hayley then start to full on sob about how she came to New Orleans to find her parents after Klaus told her about where he saw someone with the same birthmark as her. She then went on and on about how she was kidnapped by some witches who revealed to her that she was pregnant with Klaus' miracle baby and how Elijah helped her after Klaus wanted to kill her and her baby.

Feeling sorry for the girl Eve carried her to a chair and tried cheer up the girl but Hayley only continued her sob story.

She tried to wipe her tears but more fell as she talked about how Elijah helped her and they fell in love but Klaus didn't like the idea of his child being raised by another man so he forced her to stay in the house while he daggered Elijah.

Eve was left flabbergasted as she knew the original hybrid was cruel through the stories that she's heard about him and his cruelty but she didn't know he was that cruel to dagger his own brother for falling in love with Hayley and protecting her from him.

Hayley continued to sob and talk about how she thought she was only carrying a baby girl since that's what the witch told her but she gave birth to two beautiful children. A boy and girl that looked exactly like her.

"Then what happened to them?" Eve asked now in tears.

"He took them. He took them and gave his mistress after throwing me out," she said crying even harder.

"Don't worry Andrea your the new leader of the Crescent Moon Pack and if you marry Jackson I'm sure he'll help you get your children back from Klaus," said Eve.

"Who's Jackson?" Hayley asked.

"He's your fiancé," Eve revealed.

The two then formulated a plan on how to get Hayley's "children" back from Klaus with a smile as a black wolf stood in the shadows listening to their conversation.

Meanwhile somewhere far away an ancient evil has awoken from her slumber. The ancient witch was awoken due to the surging power she felt from her descendant.

"I'm back,"said Inadu with an evil smirk.

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the late update I was experiencing serious writer's block with this book

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the late update I was experiencing serious writer's block with this book. I literally wrote this chapter over three times but I hope you like this chapter. 💜💜💜💜