Chapter 6

~OPHELIA'S POV~

I remember dad telling me about the originals when I was younger. He told me he met Klaus who turned him and became him adoptive father but they left New Orleans. I didn't like when he told me how Klaus would dagger his siblings which he explained that they were alive but desiccated.I think he is very heartless for doing that do his siblings.

"Don't worry little Dove he can't harm you," said Dad

"But dad I'm your weakness and every vampire in New Orleans knows you have a daughter," I said.

"They know I have a daughter but only the ones in my inner circle know how you look."

"Even if they don't know how you look they still protect you as we all love you," said Uncle Thierry.

"Awwww I love them all well."

"But Ophelia they've seen you here even though they don't know your Marcel's daughter they know you helped in creating a home for them so if they hear your in danger they'd do anything to keep you safe," added Katie to which dad and Thierry nodded in response.

"Oh dad Miss Clarke is coming over tomorrow," I informed.

"Why?"

"I got picked to perform at the Mardi Gras," I announced which caused them to hug me and congratulate me.

" Alright dove I'll ensure she's warmly welcomed and not fed from," he said.

"Well goodbye guys I'm going to freshen up and go to bed," I said as I kiss dad on his cheek and hugged aunt and uncle before leaving to my room.

________________________________

"Brother we have to comply with the witch's demands," said Elijah.

"Who are they to think they can command me the original hybrid, shouted Klaus.

The original brothers were currently at the location where the werewolf/ vampire hybrid Hayley was being held captive by the witch Sophie who wanted to use the girl as leverage over the original hybrid.

"Niklaus the girl is pregnant with your child," announced Elijah.

"Impossible vampires can't procreate,"said Klaus.

"Well you aren't full vampire, you were born a werewolf and through magic became a vampire so that's your loophole," said Sophie who finally presented herself.

Niklaus didn't like the idea of the girl whom he had a one night stand with carrying his heir. Deep down he also didn't like the idea of being a father as he was scared he'll be exactly like Mikael and that was his worse fear.

"She and the child can die for all I care," said Klaus as he walked away leaving his brother to negotiate with the witch about the safety of his unborn niece or nephew.

When Klaus arrived at his home he went straight to his studio as he felt the only way to release his stress without killing someone was to paint his feelings away. Picking up the paint he started painting as his hands seems to have a mind of their own knowing well what he wanted. An hour later the placed the brush down and looked at the portrait wide eyed.

 An hour later the placed the brush down and looked at the portrait wide eyed

He didn't expect that he'd paint the beautiful brunette girl he saw crying. The need to find out who she was suddenly grew inside him. He took a picture of her face in the painting and sent to a hybrid and told him to find out everything he can about her.

"Well who is that brother?" said Rebekah as she and Elijah walked into the room and saw the painting of the girl.

"None of your business Rebekah," he answered through gritted teeth as he placed a white sheet of the painting not noticing the strange look he got from his siblings.

"Come on brother tell us who the mystery girl is,"said Elijah.

"Where's Hayley?" he inquired completely disregarding the question his brother asked.

"The wolf you knocked up is currently in her room."

"She said she's going to sleep and not go disturb her.

"Well I'm going to bed go bye brothers," said Rebekah as she left her brothers.Afterwards Klaus got a text from one of his hybrid.

~Her name is Ophelia Richards but her family call her Dove. She's eighteen years old and an award winning gymnast and dancer. She dance all genres but prefers pop and is a member of the New Orleans Icebreakers and she single.

~Boss I also found out a terrible information

What is it?~

~A vampire by the name of Ryan Parker compelled and raped her two weeks ago after stalking her when she left a club.

This news caused the hybrid to seeth in anger as he thought about the day he ran into her crying. He figured she got a memory of the what happened or someone brought it up causing her to cry.

Where is this Ryan Parker~

~Location is unknown sir

Find him NOW~

~Sir there will be a show at the dance studio tomorrow and I was wondering if us hybrids could go?

Sure and keep a low profile~

He then turned to his brother who he caught trying to catch another glimpse of his painting of Ophelia.

"Would you like to go to a dance show with me tomorrow Elijah?"

"Of course brother."