Chapter 13

~THIRD PERSON POV~

"What are you doing here Ophelia?" Klaus asked.

"What do you mean? I live here," she answered which shocked Klaus.

"Anyways dad I have a surprise for you but first what's going on and where's uncle Thierry?" she asked excited running towards Marcel.

"Dad!" Rebekah and Klaus shouted in shock.

Not trusting either originals when it comes to his daughter, Marcel her her hand and placed her behind him protectively.

"Stay away from him little dove," he said to which she asked why.

"Their the originals and he's The Klaus Mikaelson," he replied which caused Ophelia's heart to drop in horror. She knew all about how Klaus killed without a second thought but when she looked at him, she remembered their interactions and the dates he took her on and realized he didn't seem all like how he's portrayed.

'Maybe he was scared to tell me,'she thought.

"Wait dad you said he was like a father to you," she said.

"Yeah so?" responded.

"Then does that mean I've crushing on my own grandfather?" she said in horror.

"What?" They all shouted.

Marcel stood their in horror thinking that his daughter liked his enemy, Rebekah was still shocked that Marcel had a daughter and one so pretty who liked her brother and Klaus felt his wolf howl in joy hearing that the girl he fell for likes him as well but then his heart fell when he remembered he almost killed the man that she called her father and hurt the people that care about her. Before he could say anything to her they heard the vampire that Klaus bit groan out in pain.

"Uncle Thierry," Ophelia shouted as she ran to the male dropping the bag that she had spilling it's contents. She saw that he looked sick and blood running from his eyes and ears as he tried to attack her only to be held done by the other vampires.

"Take him to one of the rooms," ordered Marcel as they vampires snapped Thierry's neck and carried him inside without trouble. They glared at the hybrid before hurrying away as they called to their princess.

"Dad what's wrong with uncle Thierry?" Ophelia asked now in tears.

"Klaus gave him a werewolf bite which is poisonous to vampires," replied Marcel.

"You....why?" she asked turning to the hybrid in tears.

"Why did you do that?" she asked but received no answer.

She walked up to him and slapped him across the face in anger and walked away to go see if Theirry was alright.

"Ophelia wait," Klaus said but she only shaked her head before saying, "Never appear infront of me again Nik."

Ophelia was sad she didn't care about the reputation he had as she was able to see a part of him that she guessed most people don't get to see. She knew he had been through a lot and the topic about parents was a sore subject for him but she still had faith in him.

She felt stupid for not to realizing that he was the Klaus Mikaelson that her father was warning her about but she didn't pick up as he introduced himself as Nik and she always called him that.

"How do you know my daughter Klaus?" asked Marcel however he refused to answer as he felt his heart break and wolf whine at the fact that Ophelia doesn't want to see him anymore.

Klaus sped away as a tear fell from his eye. He quickly wiped it away as he arrived at home to see his brother Elijah.

"Elijah what are you doing here?"he asked.

"I was released from where I was being held and decided to check on Miss Marshall who is carrying my niece so where is she?" Elijah asked.

"Gone I hope," replied Klaus.

"What did you do to her Niklaus?" asked a now angry Elijah.

"The bitch killed our niece," replied Rebekah.

"Sister I see you are back after betraying me," said Niklaus as he drank a sip of the bourbon he poured out.

"So what if I did going to dagger me again brother," Rebekah replied sarcastically.

"I've got better things to do than dagger you," he replied.

"Like what?" she asked.

"Since I bit one of Marcel's vampire I believe Ophelia will come to ask for the cure so in the mean time I'll be thinking of a way to get her to forgive me," he replied.

"What's so special about that human," asked Rebekah in disgust.

"For the thousand years I've been walking on this God foresaken earth and she's the only one that made me feel genuinely human," he replied before going up to his studio to paint a portrait of the girl.

"He's such a love sick dog," Rebekah said going to the kitchen to pour herself a drink.

"I don't see what he sees in that girl. I bet she's a slut no wonder she got knocked up," sneered Rebekah.

"Miss Ophelia is pregnant?" Elijah asked in surprise.

"I heard the faint heartbeat, too bad neither Klaus nor Marcel noticed as they were busy glaring at each other and not looking at the girl," replied Rebekah as she got up and left.

Meanwhile Hailey went to see Sophie as she wanted to come up with a way to get pregnant again with Klaus' child when she arrived at the girl's house and knocked.

"Sophie," she called out after knocking.

"Sophie, it's me Hailey the werewolf," she called out once again but received no answer. She pushed open the door and looked around when she found the witch's dead body lying on the ground in the living room.

"Oh god," Hailey cried out as she saw the word traitor carved unto the young witch's forehead. She ran away leaving the girl's dead body before going back to the compound.

Meanwhile Marcel found his daughter collapsed on the ground as he ran to her worried. She was bleeding from her rose and so he took her up and carried her to her room placing her on the bed.
He was about to wipe her nose when she suddenly stirred.

Looking at her dad she smiled and said, "Hey dad."

"Hey dove are you okay?" the vampire asked.

"Yeah guess what," she said.

"What?" he asked.

"Your going to be a grandad," she replied as Marcel listened and heard the faint second heartbeat coming from his daughter.